Orton wallpaper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

orton_rko09

Reaction score
I like it, I like the font for the "Randall Keith Orton" "The Legend Killer" and the faded "RKO" in the black blob, and the sign too. Orton looks a little too blurry but it still looks great!

9.5/10

the dark knight

^^ROFL

anyway, just get a higher res PSD...the one you used is too small and when you stretched it out it became too blury.

Weebo

Reaction score
I really like it, but the PSD is blurry and the text is a little hard to read 7/10

Kassidy

Reaction score
thx everyone, yea i felt the same about orton eing blurry ut i said w/e its only for my myspace lol

PeepShow

The PSD is blurry, but the b/g is good and I love the logo. Nice use of color as well.

8.5/10

Spity94

Reaction score
nice work,try keeping the measures of the pics the ballanced by using that racio thing when changing the measures,8.5

DXLives

Reaction score
Too blurry, but I like it, nice ass work can u make me a background?!...!

orton_rko09

Reaction score
Wow, I like the new one, the same background is great and the new pic is also great but he looks a bit blurry but you can still see him pretty clearly.

Again 9.5/10 great work!