• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orton Returns!!!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
I know this is true, because I just watched it on SmackDown, however, I can't find it on youtube, so I just used a different website for my source.

– As noted before, Randy Orton is scheduled to return to the ring at Sunday’s WWE Supershow in New Mexico. In new listings, Orton is booked at upcoming live events in Street Fights against Wade Barrett.

Source: http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/ortons-wwe-return-beth-phoenix-update-more/

At one of the house shows, Wade Barret and Orton wull be in a street fight.

Other than the Houseshow, Orton won't be on T.V. until this coming Friday night, 2 nights before the Royal Rumble.

Sincearly

- WF Apex Predator ;)

Crayo

The Boss
Card is subject to change remember, but if he is returning before the rumble then I guess he's not winning it?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
I'm hoping they'll keep him off for 3 more days untill the rumble. I'm actually hoping that Orton will get number 20-25. I guarentee he'd still win.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Nooo, that will completely ruin his chances of winning the Royal Rumble match, if he wins the rumble match on RAW, @[Jonathan].

Fluttershy

I don't want Orton to win the Rumble again... I would much prefer someone new to win; this is a big chance for the WWE to build a new main eventer out of the likes of Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett or Dolph Ziggler. Having Orton win the rumble would just be a big waste.

Tzesi

The Artiste
RKO said:
I'm hoping they'll keep him off for 3 more days untill the rumble. I'm actually hoping that Orton will get number 20-25. I guarentee he'd still win.

@[RKO] Orton will get #14.
c31adfa3233c1596e88f7663715f3936.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Boogie-Woogie said:
I don't want Orton to win the Rumble again... I would much prefer someone new to win; this is a big chance for the WWE to build a new main eventer out of the likes of Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett or Dolph Ziggler. Having Orton win the rumble would just be a big waste.

Sort of agree with you to be honest. Jericho has never won the Rumble, it'd be good for him to get one. Rhodes is IC champion so I doubt he'll be getting the main event spot at mania'. I'd love Barrett to get the win, he seriously is amazing and under-appreciated by WWE officials.

Tzesi said:
@[RKO] Orton will get #14.
c31adfa3233c1596e88f7663715f3936.gif

Oh no you didn't!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Crayo said:
14 is unlucky rumble number though :(

What, why is that @[Crayo]?

If this is true, oh well.. With the Apex Predator, you will learn to expect the unexpected ;P

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
RKO said:
What, why is that @[Crayo]?

If this is true, oh well.. With the Apex Predator, you will learn to expect the unexpected ;P

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=371 That thread is all about it.

Crayo

The Boss
AndrewO92 said:
Ofcourse Orton is going to win the rumble. Its in his home town and would give WWE a great push

As JR said though, people read way into home-town scenarios. If he's returning before the Rumble, I can't see him winning. I just think if he returns that night it'd be a let down if he didn't win, if he returns beforehand and continues a feud for a night then that feud continues in the actual rumble match then it doesn't make him look as bad.