Orton Holding Triple H's Title Belt; The Major Brothers;Jeff Hardy Ranked Number One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
partial source: www.pwtorch.com

-- If you look at the Royal Rumble section on WWE.com, it shows a graphic of Randy Orton holding a title belt that doesn't bare his name. If you look closely, the nameplate on the Cena Spinner belt he's holding reads 'Triple H'. Thanks to Jeremy Sippel for the tip.

-- As noted on SmackDown, the Major Brothers are no longer the Major Brothers. The wrestler formerly known as Brett Major is now going under the name Zack Ryder and the wrestler formerly known as Brian Major is now Curt Hawkins.

-- Jeff Hardy is ranked number one on this week's edition of the POWER 25 on WWE.com. "With his victory over The Game at Armageddon, the Intercontinental Champion sweeps all 19 first-place votes and claims the No. 1 spot in the P25."

-- Umaga was voted 'Wrestler of the Year' on one of IGN.com's 'Best of 2007' lists. Coming in 2nd was Shawn Michaels, and TNA's Motor City Machine Guns came in 3rd.

Kudos to jeff for his commitment and improvement as an wrestler..and what a news about the belt! HHH can actually claim it then,lol!

comments people

Reaction score
Well the best news for is MCMG came in 3rd which isn't a bad place at all, espicially at their calibur.

Beer Money Army

WWE power top 25 is a joke anyway.. i don't know why people still look at it

Travis40

I even forgot it existed :rofl: I only got on WWE's website for "5 Questions w/ the Champ" then it got cancelled :(...so I only go there for schedules to see when they come back to Tulsa....it's already been a year and 4 months...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME BACK!?!?!?! lol

phantomgerald

Who will remeber names like Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins? I feel sad for the Majors, they got Jobber names.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The belt thing is dumb because they are probably just showing a picture of Orton holding the title after he won the title off of HHH at No Mercy. Obviously the belt HHH carried had his name on it and when they gave it to Orton it still had trips' name on it.

The Ripper

Reaction score

-- As noted on SmackDown, the Major Brothers are no longer the Major Brothers. The wrestler formerly known as Brett Major is now going under the name Zack Ryder and the wrestler formerly known as Brian Major is now Curt Hawkins.

this is a good move because the brothers angle has been done before (Undertaker/Kane, Edge/Christian) and it always ends up with them turning on each other, this way they can turn on each other without involving any family stories.

Plus this could lead to a break up since there was suppose to be a lot off heat on them from OVW were they thought they were better than they are.

The Ripper

Reaction score

this is a good move because the brothers angle has been done before (Undertaker/Kane, Edge/Christian) and it always ends up with them turning on each other, this way they can turn on each other without involving any family stories.

Plus this could lead to a break up since there was suppose to be a lot off heat on them from OVW were they thought they were better than they are.

The Ripper

Reaction score

The Ripper

Reaction score

Da Phenom

Reaction score
I think it's pretty awesome that the majors are now Edgeheads. They will get much more attention, and I also think they will be getting a push towards the WWE Tag Team Championship belts.

tnafan454

Reaction score
they should have kept the major brothers gimmik this is only gonna hurt the tag team division