Orton Banner; Rate for Rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
New to GFX, so this will suck. Anyways to improve would be awesome, also if you could recommend me some Wrestling GFX tuts, even better!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
It's pretty good. The only thing that I didn't like about it is the picture on the left. It's just looks weird. As a whole it is very simple, which I like.

exC.On

Reaction score
well good job on the black/white orton, the other pic is over stretched and looks like cenas arm is chopped, deff download some fonts and download some brushes, they will help you.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Good ty but like everyone else said the pic on the left looks really overstrectched and looks rushed. But I'll give u a 6/10 for being a GFX newbie.

Dave

Reaction score
ortonvp0.png

alright then. the PSD on the left seems stretched so it looks abit blurred. text is abit Blank and boring. no offense, it is ok overall. but try and create an interesting backgrouns and not stretch the PSD on the left. nice PSD on the right though, for fonts try http://www.1001freefonts.com/ its a really good site to use for interesting fonts. overall though a 4/10 i am rating it as. sorry, its ok for a newbie at GFX. keep it up,

Qwake

Its alright but the pic on the left just isnt good and their needs to be more colours but other then that the pic with him holding the title is good...

5/10.