• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orton and the WWE Title

Orton as champ

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Cool One

Reaction score
Wow, it shows how much Cena is hated, when people are calling for a guy with a history of backstage problems and anger problems to be champion!

Anyhoo, I've always been an Orton mark and I'd love for it to happen.

Rated R Superstar!

Reaction score
Randy Champ??

I am a big fan of Orton and Cena but its time for Cena to Lose the Title :thumbup: But would Randy Be The Right Choice??
In My Eyes Theres One Man who i would Like to See Win It and That is Bobby Lashley Proved himself in ECW now on Raw in the Big League and Thoroughly Deserves The Title:thumbup:

The Champ Is Here!!!!

The Cool One

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Orton and Cena but its time for Cena to Lose the Title :thumbup: But would Randy Be The Right Choice??
In My Eyes Theres One Man who i would Like to See Win It and That is Bobby Lashley Proved himself in ECW now on Raw in the Big League and Thoroughly Deserves The Title:thumbup:

The Champ Is Here!!!!

Until Lashley can cut an average promo or gets a manager to do it for him, he's not ready for the title

circle

Reaction score
I think its good as long as Orton stays out of trouble. Like his last reign he got hit with a sexual harrassment complaint and he had to drop it to Trips, but this time around I think he is ready, but only if he will stay out of trouble and if he stops trashing hotel rooms.

As for Cena...Its gotten so predictable that he wins that I'm tuning out to WWE, but if he loses it for a while I'll appreciate the fact he will get another run sometime in 2008 as long as he doesn't win it back in 2007.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Personally I think it would be good to have a heel champ again, Edge was there for a bit but he wasnt anything long term... the last BIG heel champ RAW had was Triple H and them days were just good to watch, everyone hated him but couldnt stop watching. But what has always concerned me is with the "newish" WWE championship belt with the diamonds and spinning shit, it wouldnt really look good on anyone like Triple H or Orton, even the old belt wouldnt look that flash. When you look at the WHC belt you imagine it to be put on bigger guys like Triple H, Taker & Batista, and the WWE belt to be on the smaller main even guys...

Woah... Gone offtopic sorry :)

Sting!

Reaction score
Giving orton the title belt is like feeding osama bin laden in a cave.
Hell stay cocky and keep doing what ever the hell he wants

Sting!

Reaction score
Cena should flush his head down the toilet ,and ask himself "why do I continue to salut?" and ask Mcmahon for more creative sense.

phantomgerald

Kennedy should be the one who takes the title from Cena, not an ungreatful bastard like Orton. Orton had his chance, he lost it with his bad attitude backstage. Kennedy have been a model worker, and got robbed of his MITB, and that is why he should become champion when he returns, and keep Orton in the midcard for a few years before letting him get another title run

Markz

Reaction score
For the love of all that is good, give him the title, he should never have lost the Heavyweight title so early anyway, he would suit having it and beating off the likes of Cena, Booker, Lashley etc. Plus he has improved since trashing his room, he has somehow become more mature and respectful (off-camera.)