Orlando Jordan Comments On Release, Daniels Shaken Up Following PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
– Orlando Jordan has commented on his release from TNA Wrestling.

“I want to thank my fans a/k/a HOJ for your constant support,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some of you have been with me from the start and some of you have joined me along the way.

“I want to thank (the) TNA locker room for allowing me to shake things up, and try to shine a light on some preconceived perception I deal with every day personally and professionally. I got my wings back, so let’s fly. Thanks TNA and wish nothing but the best.”

It was reported Monday that Generation Me were granted their release from TNA Wrestling. Their profile, as well as Jordan’s, have been removed from the company website.

– Christopher Daniels was “shaken up” following his match with AJ Styles Sunday night at Destination X pay-per-view. No word yet on the extent of his injuries.

source: F4WOnline.com