Orlando Jordan comments on his birthday .

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ashkan Niaki

Reaction score
Orlando Jordan stated on Twitter that the date numerous websites have listed as his birthday — July 10, 1971 — is wrong as his actual birthday is April 21 , 1974.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I don't think anyone cares to be honest, like a few years makes a difference anyway. Its like I am thirty now, but even if I was still only twenty seven it wouldn't make a great deal of difference.

SBS

Reaction score
Who actually cares about Orlando Jordan. He could be 27 or 42 and I still wouldn't care as I think he is useless. Still good find and I give u major props for trying to make some discussion.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am surprised that Jordan is still part of TNA. He has barely been used and his tag team with Eric Young is just cringeworthy. Age doesn't matter in wrestling, unless you are Marty Wright, because some guys peak at different ages and it all depends on fitness levels.

SBS

Reaction score
Are TNA still using his cross dressing gimmick? Cause i think that is one of the major problems with OJ. Give him a tolerable gimmick and give him some decent airtime and my opinion of him can change. Do that and i think he could be relevant, but unfortunately TNA won't. So he maybe 50 before he hits his peak.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah he still has that gimmick. I don't know why TNA has to make the fact that he is bi-sexual so dramatic and so over the top. You can treat it with respect by giving him a serious gimmick rather than trying to take advantage of it. I suppose the entire wrestling industry is like that though.

I don't think that Jordan is anything special as a wrestler and I would have kept Lethal ahead of him.

SBS

Reaction score
Well truthfully I don't think we'll ever find out. OJ has never really been given a solid push. Even in The E when he won the US title he was still overshadowed by JBL and I don't even remember who he lost it too so that tells you right there what the E thought of him. What I'm trying to say is that Jordan has never gotten the ring time or tv time to prove he can wrestle. For all we know he's better then we've seen but when you only have so much ring time your skills and your ability degrades much like anything else. I don't know its just something to think about.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Fair enough, it is true he was never given much of a run in WWE either. JBL definitely overshadowed the rest of the Cabinet members. Didn't Jordan lose his US title to Benoit at Summerslam in something like 20 seconds which was a record. Then he had a rematch and lost in even quicker time. If TNA just get rid of that stupid gimmick then maybe we can see what Jordan can do in the ring without being restricted by having to play up to a gimmick.

SBS

Reaction score
Yep your right it was Benoit in like 20 seconds. After that OJ was never really heard from again. Next thing you know he shows up in TNA, and BAM! Nothing. I agree if he could just lose the gimmick and just be himself to an extent and get significant ring time perhaps, I'm hoping he could do something with it.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well, I kinda like OJ's gay gimmick, but it kinda went too far for me. I mean, it's just not like the other gimmicks - the often ones like a cocky awesome guy, or a psycho or something. This is just.. different. And no, I didn't like Vito, but I do like OJ. He has skills. But he isn't a championship material. They could keep this going, just lower the volume a bit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Gay gimmicks are a thing of the past, and by all rights should stay in the past. Only reasons why TNA didn't get shit from GLAAD is either thats how far under the radar they actually are, or it's because OJ is actually BI.

But a heel homo would be like a black guy weaing blacface and tap dancing.