Orion Pax vs. Curt Adkins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CQC-Logo-Proto-4-TM-4-24.png

Ranked Exhibition
Singles Match
"Supreme One" Orion Pax (w/Alex Scott) vs. "The Destroyer" Curt Adkins (w/Chris Johnson)

CQCOPax-S1.png
WWSAScott-S2.png
VS.
WWSCAdkins-S2.png
WWSCJohnson-S1.png

#PaxAdkins

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, Feb 23rd, 2017.

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
Date: February Four-FUCK THIS SHIT! I ain’t doing this timeline set up. I got shit to do.

[We come in backstage in Philadelphia, PA after all the shenanigans went on between myself, Orion, and Nate. It’s been about an hour since the two active wrestlers went swan diving through a flaming table. I’m sitting in my locker room, playing Pokemon GO…yeah, I said it. I still play this even though its hype has dropped off the damn map. Anyways, I’m catching a Scyther when Orion comes bursting into the room. He’s bandaged up from the burns and looks pissed beyond belief. Gee, I wonder if he’s mad at me.]

<>Orion Pax<>

What the Hell was that, Alex?

[I pause…for dramatic effect. I look him straight in the eye and answer him.]

<>Alex Scott<>

You’ll have to be more specific. What the Hell was what?

[Pretty sure that was the wrong answer. I think his anger just multiplied exponentially…I know. Big word for me. He looks like he might murder me tonight.]

<>Orion Pax<>

Really, asshole!? Let’s start off with the actual match itself. You cost me my match! You just had to forearm the SOB because you couldn’t keep control. You let your own emotions get in the way of MY FIRST match. This was supposed to be the start of something amazing. Instead, it’s a wreck. Then, you set a god damned table on fire for me to crash through. I’m burned all over my body. What happened to, “You’re a rook. I have a lot to teach you before you do any serious shit.” God damn it, Alex. I trusted you and you fucked me over!

[Yeah, he’s pissed. God knows how I’m going to answer without pissing him off more. Guess you’ll have to wait until next time to find out…on DRAGON BALL Z!]

TBC

[Sorry for the length. Work fucked me. Will post better for next show.]

Reactions: Kross Rhodes