Original NXT Season 5 Plans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Randy Orton: The Lost Main Event

This guy was on top of WWE in 2004. He dropped his spot to Batista. He had a great, but long, fued with Undertaker. He managed to headline WrestleMania 22, then got suspended. He re-emerged on RAW, what has he done since then? A Tag title? Great accomplishment right there. Batista won the World title after him, and he is now a 2 time World Champ, hell Cena won his belt after Orton and he is 3 time champ. Orton lost his edge, he is not looking good anymore. What do you think?

X-Pac

Reaction score
I think Orton is great still. Cena is garbage, and I for one am tired of seeing him and him doing his 5 lame ass moves. I think Orton could be back on top in a matter of time. I see Orton trading on Edge and becoming a face which I dont like him as a face. HBK will turn heel by WM and hopefully Cena wont be in the picture anymore. Then Orton and HBK could have a feud for the title. What do you think?????

phantomgerald

a good attitude backstage is very important and obviously his attitude pissed off a few people backstage

ChiWa

Reaction score
Since he dropped title, Orton has been in feuds that were bigger than the title(Undertaker, Hogan, DX). I think by the middle of the year he will be world champ again.

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
I think were gonna see Orton's accomplishments rise a lot in the next few months. Of course it won't be as big as winning the WWE Title again, but maybe he should be added to MITB match at WM, and I'd like to see him win but as the rumors are saying he probably will not

Skadoo92

Reaction score
Orton has been dead he hasent been really doin anything him an edge are always at it every show soon orton and edge will drop the partner ship and orton will probaley get a rivalry with him but who knows maybe a title shot will open up

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
^^ Like I said maybe he will enter the MITB match, win it, then feud with Edge. Possibly Edge will challenge him to a match, and the winner gets the Briefcase holding the contract to the title shot

Montana

Randy Orton is only like 26, he still has like 15 more good years in him. He has already been wwe champ, he has wrestled big names like: Rock, Foley, Taker, Angle at WM. Wrestled Hogan at SummerSlam, i'd say hes been pretty sucessful.

2007 looks to be headed upward for orton too. He is established himself as one of the top 2 heels in wrestling. He mat wrestling has improved, and im loving his "old school" style to him.

I say Orton will be around for a long time and will be featured as a upper card most of those years.

Reaction score
^^ agreed, orton is so young compared to mst of the ppl he has feuded with. and he is the youngest champion in history, just because he isn't goign for the title, doesn';t mean he isn;t destined for greatness, which he is. Until triple H got hurt, he was in the biggest storyline, on wwe's premiere show. he'll have a title run by the end of this year.

Soulpower

Its not Orton's time... I'll say this, I find him to be overrated and undeserving of most of the hype he's gotten in his WWE career, with that said he's a young guy and he'll have plenty of title matches and title runs before his career's over.. And he'll probably end up in this year's MITB match and who knows, he might even win it.

the dark knight

well . hes one of the best i have to admitt . he must have a better chance of provin himself . in my opinion hes better than the stinky cena . fuck him

CenaMark54

Orton will be getting a big push soon. The only reason he's not the top heel in the company is because the top heel is Edge. No one in their right mind, even Orton marks, would argue that Orton is better than Edge right now.

The way I see it, either Orton or Edge are going win the MITB, they will probably feud through Summerslam. Both will be getting plenty of title shots after that.

Axis

The problem with Orton is that in his biggest feuds, he doens't pick up the win.

Triple H? Buried Orton and destroyed his face run.
Undertaker? Seemed to be doing wonders for Orton until 'Take took the final win.
Hulk Hogan: Victory to Hogan.
DX: Shawn Michaels is walking into WrestleMania as the Number One Contender.

He's been put in good feuds, but he never wins them.

Taker

Reaction score
I think Orton should ditch the Rated RKO and build his self back to the top. If he does that then in a a few months he should get a shot at the WWE Championhship against either HBK or Cena! Rated RKO make a good team, but Randy Orton is not going nowhere and Edge could be the 2 time MITB winner at Wrestlemania to go on and face the WWE Champ.