Opponent for Undertaker @ WrestleMania 28

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertakers Opponent for WM28

• Triple H

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Sting

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kurt Angle

• Brock Lesnar

• Goldberg

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
A lot of rumors are going around. It seems that HHH is more focused on running WWE than facing Undertaker anymore, so lets put our imaginations to the test... There is a poll, so place your guess. All answers are those names of who I found through hard research online to be potential opponents.

Reaction score
Goldberg says he left WWE because of the way the company was being run, and he only came to WWE because of the fans. He was not concerned with money when shifting companies...

Stone Cold, he is still under contract with WWE with Touch Enough, and he said in a recent interview about coming back to the ring for more hands on approach.

Sting, eventhough he says in an interview, that Vince begged him to come to WWe, he saw the way WCW stars were treated when the flocked over and decided not to go. However, Sting's contract is almost up, and you never know!

Kurt Angle, same story as Sting as far as the contract, but, Kurt would be a good opponent for Taker.

Brock Lesnar, it was rumors that Vince and the owner Dana of UFC were in talking about letting Brock come back for a one time match seeing how Taker and Brock got into an argument at a UFC event. Who knows..

HBK, come on now...

HHH, I foresee Taker stalking him until he decided to fight him...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
If it wasn't HHH? Lesnar or Sting would be insane. Gotta lean towards Sting though simply for the spectacle of having him in a WWE ring.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I dont care what anyone says. And I don't want to get people's hopes down but none of these people are going to come back to face the undertaker. Brock already said he doesn't like the schedule and he retired from UFC. He just battled that stomach disease. He got destroyed against alistair overeem. He's obviously not in any shape to come back. Kurt angle has said he's loyal to tna and at points considered going back to wwe but in the end he's loyal to tna. Goldberg has been retired for 8 years. He has no desire to wrestle again. He said "never say never. But let's face it, I'm 43 years old. Do I really want to go out there in my underwear one more time for a reaction. It's highly unlikely". Sting is 52 years old. He's one of the biggest stars in wrestling. If he hasn't gone to wwe now he never will. We all know stone cold's neck trouble. I really doubt he wants to take a tombstone piledriver. HBK seriously? He fucking lost to the undertaker twice at wrestlemania. He's not going to come back to face him again. Come on guys we have to be logical here.

And besides do you really think the undertaker would agree to lose to a special attraction. All these men who either have been gone from wwe for a long time or have never been in wwe. And do you really think those guys would agree to come back to wwe just to lose. Triple H is the only person that suits this question and you all know that.

Reaction score
I agree Viper, however, HHH is in a position to get rid of John Loarinitis, so if he keeps himself out of the ring and only in a manager standpoint, the board will agree to change things over and finally get rid of that assclown. HHH don't seem too interested in facing Undertaker again... so I dunno...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
John Lauranaitis is awesome. He gets more heat than any wrestler. And obviously wwe is building up to triple h finally deciding that he needs to end the streak so he will agree.

Reaction score
I have mixed emotions...

I think he will agree to fight Taker, because, Taker told HHH last year that when he feels it is time, he wants HHH to be the one to do it, and since Taker was the one who challenged HHH this year, it seems to be politically correct.

I think he wont agree, because HHH is just too focused on the company right now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Honestly it's too late to have any kind of significant build-up between anyone and Undertaker other than HHH.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
that is why i was hoping Brock Lesnar would face him, because Taker has never officially pinned or made him submit...

Omg to the hell with Brock lesnar. He fuckin left when he was on top of the world. He doesn't deserve to come back nor do I want him to. He's not capable of putting on a good match anymore.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The only people I'd want to see face the undertaker besides triple h is sting or Kurt angle. Stone cold cant go anymore. Brock and goldberg are cunts and because shawn lost two wrestlemanias in a row and agreed to retire. Sting and Kurt are both obviously still passionate about wrestling and can still go

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sid Vicious...that would be epic...they did start out together...and have Teddy Long make it happen

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk