Open Challenge-Anyone can flame with me. (This excluded Lady Hot Rod)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Lol.... Well done. You worked out i did not want ot flame with you. Well Observed. That is why i put excluding you down. Why else. Oh and i have mentioned your name twice. And that counts as always does it. You say who the fuck are you and i say what the fuck does it matter to you. Is it that all of a sudden you need to have been on this site longer than a year to actually do anything without some one asking who you are. Just imagine joining a club and the first thing people ask you is who the fuck are you? It is like i have been here for years and nobody has noticed me well, news flash, i have not been here for that long, i am relatively new and have never taken part in this part of the forum before, the only thing you do is flame people for 'Fun' so obviously you don't who the fuck i am!

The fact that I have never seen you post before besides two posts in which you mention my name since I have been a member=all the time to me. I actualy DO post outside of this section and still have never seen a post by you.

In asking "who the fuck are you", it's more in the sense of "do I know you from somewhere", based on not ever noticing you around before and suddenly noticing that you want to touch my vagina.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Word to all my smurfs on D-Block 8675 :wheelchair:

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
I wan't to touch your vagina :D...

No, ew I will probably turn into a mutant, or something.. Who know's what infestation lurk's in there... hahahaha

Rell

Reaction score
All but 1...and to be honest it's really more than 1 cause nobody really rides your dick...well except Sharky...

EXACTLY

But for some reason, these smurfs who will remain nameless :smh are hell bent on the idea that I have dickriders. It gets on my nerves... I'm gonna start being cyber-ruthless, exposing n!ggas left and right.

Beer

Oh sorry. Excuse me for not realising when you said 'who the fck are you' you really ment 'have i seen you from some where'. WTF? I know what you fucking ment when you said 'Who the fuck are you' it was the way you sed you fuck tard.

LadyHotrod

Oh sorry. Excuse me for not realising when you said 'who the fck are you' you really ment 'have i seen you from some where'. WTF? I know what you fucking ment when you said 'Who the fuck are you' it was the way you sed you fuck tard.

Try to learn to spell before you make a post and think people will take you seriously, bitch.

You're just a carbon copy of that shithole Bling.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Wait, I'm not you're cyber dickrider anymore Rell? Thank God cause my ass was starting to hurt :roflmao:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Try to learn to spell before you make a post and think people will take you seriously, bitch.

You're just a carbon copy of that shithole Bling.

Why bring me in to something I am no part in...hmmm...you just love me thats all