• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

On This Day in WWE History

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Probably the least impressive of people to win from 1 (or 2 since it’s the same tbh). Just off the fact how fast entrances was. Like if you look at it from the time, it was only 38:41. People who won from later numbers had to last longer than that. I’d say Flair in 92 is more impressive. He went over an hour from #3. :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
If we’re talking most impressive, I’d probably say Rey in 06 but Flair was up there
I was just comparing what was before that, and using also something where the winner was not starting the match. Hell Orton when he won in 09 lasted 48 minutes. :lol He went through less people, but had to last about 10 minutes longer than Shawn did.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Anyone know why they had quicker entrances in the 95 Rumble? I believe it’s the only year where they did that also. Believe it was every 60 seconds over every 90.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Anyone know why they had quicker entrances in the 95 Rumble? I believe it’s the only year where they did that also. Believe it was every 60 seconds over every 90.

I don't know for sure but just look at the lineup....they wanted to get them in and out as quick as possible

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I saw somewhere the other day, not sure if it's true or not but Gunthers run in the Rumble last year was the longest time spent in the ring.
Yeah if you count just the traditional rumble yeah. Even compared to the 50 man one it’s not much of a difference either, just about 5 minutes less than Bryan.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Not counting the Saudi one I think he would be for sure, him and Cody wrestled a full ass match
One of, if not best final 2 ever tbh.

Even if they copied my 2K Royal Rumble where Triple H and Takeshita was the final 2 and went a good bit fighting each other over the win lol.