• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

On This Day in AEW History

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you

This was a real good show, just wish that main event had got more time. I only watched WWE at the time but I got caught up in all the hype surrounding it. It's a wonder I didn't stick with it and be around for AEW's launch because this show really impressed me. Penta vs. Omega had an amazing atmosphere.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
This was such a surreal moment at the time. I never expected to get these debuts back-to-back so when Cole debuted I was more than satisfied and thought that was it.

Bryan coming out after was just completely nuts. All of this happening on the same night CM Punk returned to wrestling. Just a night I'll never forget.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Whole match was damn good too, probably Sammy's best I'd say
When the hell is the last time Sammy's even had a singles match on prime time? Just thought about that and can't think of anything in like the last, at least, six months.