On one Impact! we saw....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I cant believe so many swerves could happen in two hours....

1.) Brother Ray turn on D-Von for no reason.

2.) Hulk Hogan return

3.) Rhino turn on RVD

4.) Kurt Angle return

5.) Matt Morgan become #1 Contender

6.) Beer Money turn on Doug Williams

7.) New Championship

I'm really trying not be so down on Impact as I like that there targeting an older audience but Jesus Christ there is just so much going on in one Impact that its like watching one big mess. I hope that after this they start building long term and have the roster the way they want it but, with Russo and Bishoff in control I can swerves happen more than ever...... as seen by this weeks Impact.

CMS

Reaction score
Why people still have hopes for the booking I don't know. Vince Russo and creative won't wake up one day and change their philosophy.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Long term booking? Yeah, this in the wrong section. ;o]

Reaction score
I cant believe so many swerves could happen in two hours....

1.) Brother Ray turn on D-Von for no reason.

2.) Hulk Hogan return

3.) Rhino turn on RVD

4.) Kurt Angle return

5.) Matt Morgan become #1 Contender

6.) Beer Money turn on Doug Williams

7.) New Championship

I'm really trying not be so down on Impact as I like that there targeting an older audience but Jesus Christ there is just so much going on in one Impact that its like watching one big mess. I hope that after this they start building long term and have the roster the way they want it but, with Russo and Bishoff in control I can swerves happen more than ever...... as seen by this weeks Impact.

Alot happened on that Impact, in my opinion for the bad, but they also didn't bother recapping Mickie James vs. Tara and once again the most skippable tag team, the Motor City Machine Guns were missing from TV. They seem to be off TV alot and they're the champs!