OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG it is fucking OFFICIAL!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
im fucking matt staffords ex girlfriend

yup matt stafford, the top leader of passing yards in the SEC THATS THE GUY

just thought you all should know and maybe be happy for me

well atleast you gamebreaker

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok ehhh I really don't have much of an idea who the chick is or really the dude as I just started keeping up with Football alot more this year but cool dude.

Reaction score
Sloppy seconds to a college celebrity.

I'm sure your family is so proud :rolleyes:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
matt stafford is UGA's quarterback you jerkoff

What just because I started watching football this year more I should know everything. I probably watched 3 NCAA Football Games this year. I've watched more with the NFL ight so don't be an ass cause I don't know something.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Wait....so you are fucking the EX girfriend of Matt Stafford? So that means A) Either your dating someone who wasn't good enough for whoever the hell Matt Stafford is or B) She dumped him, which means that Matt Stafford must of been an asshole or not good enough for her, which if any of us cared, then that would give us even less reason to care because the guy would be a douche bag. So your in a medium of whether or not your g/f is a bitch, or whether or not we should be marking out for Matt Staffords loss.

Case in point, epic fail.

CT Styles

If she dated a footy player then she's obviously hot. Any of you fags bagging him for that are idiots imo.

CT Styles

And anyone who honestly is so shallow to believe that looks matter are idiots imo.
A lot of males are idiots then. Do you really think that the majority of the male population don't base things on looks?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That has no relevence on whether or not I should be happy for this acting like a jackass because he's dating an ex g/f of a football player. So because the majority says that looks matter, I should be like "OMGZ! Your sooooo lucky!" Sounds to me like your some kind of tool if you actually follow the crowd like that.

Reaction score
A lot of males are idiots then. Do you really think that the majority of the male population don't base things on looks?

Spoken as true gospel.

As much as the guy who seeks smarts over looks would seem like the dreamboat every lass wishes for, it's one steaming pile of horseshit.

Get real - at a young age, all a bloke wants is picture perfect looks combined with a playful rack, tight cunt and tighter ass which is open for business. Money and an extensive list of friends + popular status overall is a nice garnish on the top, too.

The time you begin caring about inner-beauty is when she starts to sag in all departments, and you prefer dinner and drinks at a bar instead of an all-night pissup at some drug infested nightclub and wake up the next morning on the floor of a cell.

Mr. Reason out.

CT Styles

TQO said:
That has no relevence on whether or not I should be happy for this acting like a jackass because he's dating an ex g/f of a football player. So because the majority says that looks matter, I should be like "OMGZ! Your sooooo lucky!" Sounds to me like your some kind of tool if you actually follow the crowd like that.
Yeah, seriously, We all know what you're trying to do. Quit acting like you're so proper and look for the inside because that's bullshit. Either you're trying to look like top shit or you're bitter because you can't get someone hot.