• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OMBayBay Presents: Interactive Game Series II Heroes Of The Fallen

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
:cena5:

I thought I said I would stay behind too.
Most people said no to that and we asked you to say it again if you wanted to stay and you never did.

There was no reason to sacrifice you seeing as we got away just fine with the one sacrifice and now we're being asked to leave Chris behind.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If y'all leave me behind and then need someone fast later I'm gonna come back as a ghost just to laugh

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Most people said no to that and we asked you to say it again if you wanted to stay and you never did.

There was no reason to sacrifice you seeing as we got away just fine with the one sacrifice and now we're being asked to leave Chris behind.

giphy.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Unless there's a benefit to leaving you this time, we'll probably help you.

The only real benefit I can see to leaving me is we might get fucked up if you try to save me where leaving me means y'all will probably escape alright but ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind :side:

EDIT: Except Sabs :TI:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Save the Blind Bitch.

Speaking of Blind, in my most recent playthrough of Crusader Kings II, the pope had died and got replaced with another guy who, I shit you not, was missing both eyes. Wasn't wearing eye-patches, he just had holes where his eyes should be. He was also one handed, and one legged. He was apparently also a wickedly corrupt Pope.

What I want to know is, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY AND WHAT IS HIS STORY!? A BLIND, NO-EYED, ONE HANDED, ONE LEGGED, CORRUPT POPE!?!? HOW EVEN!?!?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Save the Blind Bitch.

Speaking of Blind, in my most recent playthrough of Crusader Kings II, the pope had died and got replaced with another guy who, I shit you not, was missing both eyes. Wasn't wearing eye-patches, he just had holes where his eyes should be. He was also one handed, and one legged. He was apparently also a wickedly corrupt Pope.

What I want to know is, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY AND WHAT IS HIS STORY!? A BLIND, NO-EYED, ONE HANDED, ONE LEGGED, CORRUPT POPE!?!? HOW EVEN!?!?

You have to specify who you want to save me. But holy shit that's amazing :lmao

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Ok guys says Cira we got to swim down.

Cira jumps in and then azreal followed by Damien who carries her on his back.

They go few feet under and swim through they see a hole in den abd airpocket to breath.

Everyone ok says Cira as they go on swimming all of a sudden azreal demon takesover.

We gotta go now he says in his head as the four of them swim on.

Wrath are coming in fast as there are two different paths appear. One goes up another goes down.

@Chris @Grim @KeepItFresh @Sylar