• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OMB Interactive Game Series IV: This Time B**** We In Space!

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Chapter Seven
"On The Right Track"

Jones: I don't know which one to go to.

Quinn: Just hurry and pick one.

Jones: Ok I am going with Green.

Jones & Quinn run in as the Spider Head creatures slam into the door but, it is sealed off. Once inside they look around and see couple screens in front of them with what looks like a commend station. The screens turn on and the symbols from before light up all over it as images go by fast with the cast of people we have including some sort of symbols for each that looks like a upside down cross with a X through it until it stops at Quinn and a flash of light comes down and starts to scan both their bodies.

@E-V @Grim Cornette

Choice Time

A. Allow Scan
B. Do Not
C. Allow one of you to scan​

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Chapter Eight
"All Might"

The three look at each other noticing the egg pods starting to shake and decide that it maybe best to try and open the door that they just came from as they do it they start to make some noise and add on the screams that seem to have gone down well...

The pods start to shake more and one looks like it is bout to crack and the door is semi open enough that one person could slide through as another egg pod seems to start to open and a spider leg starts to slowly come out.

Choice Time

@Christian Cage @Mox Girl @Hollywood

A. Stop
B. Continue
C. Try and run through to the otherside where the screams were?
D. Allow one of you to escape (Angel though as the strongest could do it but, due to her selfish nature refuses to be left in room.)
E. Do Nothing

F. Look at the pods?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Chapter Eight
"How To Save A Life"

Nixon moves through the ducts and finds the steam and this hot pipe which is letting off all that steam he goes back and sees that Hendrix looks in a bad way losing alot of blood he drags him to it as Hendrix starts to awake and yelling.

Hendrix: Don't you fucking do it I am fine.

Nixon: You are going to die but, if I do this you need to shut the hell up the first sign of anything coming I am out of here.

Hendrix: If I do this your gonna fuck me up worst then I already.

Bam Nixon clocks Hendrix who falls to the ground.

Nixon grabs him and drags him over as he starts to yell.

Hendrix: Don't you fucking.

Choice Time
@Jeff Valley Driver

A. Let Him Go
B. put the wound on pipe
C. Knock Him Out
D. Do Nothing
E. Leave Him