• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OMB Interactive Game Series IV: This Time B**** We In Space!

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Chapter Five
"Arm Yourselves"

The sounds of pain coming from Hendrix as he says lets look around I can survive. He clearly is not ok his face turning a white color he is def even unable to barley stand but at last they take a look around going around to an impass there are four different paths you can go however Hendrix passes out and Nixon places him on the ground. To the north you hear screams but as a coward you refuse to go that way. East you feel the steam. West you see an opening and south is where you came from you can try and time your way through the blades

Choice Time
@Jeff Valley Driver

A. NORTH (unable)
B. WEST
C. EAST
D. SOUTH

E. DO NOTHING

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Chapter Two:

"Things Could Be Better"

Part One of Chapter Two:

The group decides that the best plan action is to split up so at the very first we are going to go to the group of three who go down the hall very much looking around them as they go to the light.

Diaz: This is crazy what is going on.

Angel: This must be some sort of game show or something all I know is if it comes down to it I will do what I have to win.

Ryan: I really don't think this is a game show besides don't you think you see people or cameras.

Angel points up into the corner of the room with the light in the distances and we see a weird looking red symbol coming from the door and then the light fades out as they get closer a few moments later the sound of breathing can be heard as a man runs out from the room and attacks Angel who is able to fight him off subduing him to the ground.

???: Let me go! Let me go! They are coming! We got to get out of here!

The man is trying to move but, he can't and Ryan notices that there are strange animal like claw marks across his back and three dots in a triangle shape on his neck.

Diaz calmly goes to the man and is able to convince him to calm down and talk to them.

???: It was so bad. They came in with these needles and they open them up. They made them watch as they put whatever was in that vial in them. They started to shake and then started to turn. Thats not all they were doing these experiments they did unspeakable things they dissected us like frogs in science class and they injecting me with something.

The man says he is getting really hot and inside the skin of his body you start to see what look like 10-20 bugs crawling in his skin and start to rip him apart he lets out a howling scream as Angel lets go of him.

???: You got to go! Ahhh! Oh my god! It's like a blowtorch under my skin and its digging like glass! Go!

Choice Time

@Mox Girl @Christian Cage @Hollywood only
(lets these three discuss among self you others have no idea whats going on type thing)

A. Go into the room.
B. Keep going down the hall.
C. Go back to where you just came.

D. Stay and see what happens
Chapter Six
"Among us"

Angel, Ryan and
Diaz decided not to stick around but as a precaution the guy throws locks himself in the room and we start to see these spider like creatures crawl all out of him everywhere and he is screaming as he falls to the ground the gang runs away as you hear the sound of him trying to get himself to the door and this stops everyong as he starts to write out something in his blood

U
Not
U

he tries to write some more but falls to the ground dying.

Angel: What does that mean?

The three look at each other as down the hall you are going you hear a scream and start to make your way down there is a door that opens up and you go inside and hanging from the celling are little egg like pods and on the ground are some dead bodies.

1598396934525.png

You look to turn around but the door closes as if it was locked behind you. The screams are still coming in front of you as you notice the pods start to shake.

Choice Time

@Mox Girl @Hollywood @Christian Cage

A. Following The Screams?
B. TRY and open the door?
C. Look around?
D. Open one of the pods?
E. Do Nothing?

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Of course I end up going the way that has spiders involved :francis

I want to open the door but I doubt it'll open.