• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OMB Interactive Game Series IV: This Time B**** We In Space!

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
1595306232392.png

It is back from the dead mofos except this time we in space. You guys will notice things are gonna be a little different this time because this time well I am giving you a little more control.

Rules:
You will be given sets of choices before we start out of a list it will be randomized in a draft like order once we filled but then you will select one strength, one weakness, personality trait, and order, character avatar, Job (order will be introduced here) from there you will get to be added to set story for whoever you are.

1-8 players

1. Chris
2. Raid
3. Grim
4. Blaze
5. Jeff
6. EV
7. Mox Girl
8. Juice

Juice as Hendrix:
1595306794756.png

Jeff as Nixon:
1595307005911.png

EV as Quinn:
1595307434389.png

Blaze as Angel:
1595307661998.png

Mox Girl as Diaz:
1595308308784.png

Raid as Beatrix:
1595308796322.png

Grim as Jones:
1595309012061.png

Chris as Ryan:
Dominic_Monaghan.jpg

Strength:
Smart
Strong
Stealthy
Charming
Brave
Crafty

Kind
Proficient

Weakness:
Coward
Arrogant
Unsavy
Dim Witted
Weak
Selfish
Clumsy
Paranoid

Jobs:
Army Vet
Scientist
Criminal
Medic
Handyman
Comic Book Store Owner
Teacher
Jobless

Story:

You all wake up in a room with a big bright light upon your face you are confused and dont know where you are you are naked. You find clothes with just last names on it and through the room you find you are not alone. A loud sound like a can opening reveals the vast space and another sound of almost a buzzing can be heard before around you red glowing symbols appear. What is going on? What will you do? Who are you?

Last edited:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I dunno what this is, and ill be busy over the weekend. if thats ok. im in.

It's like a choose your own adventure book, OMB writes the story and then we get various choices to make so it could branch out.