OldJay's DeGen Gambling Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I love the NFL. Love watching it, playing fantasy football, and betting on it. I thought I'd throw a thread up where I would post my weekly thoughts on all the games. The game lines and such. Also, I will be putting up what I put my money on and just give you a view into what I do throughout the season. I will also say this doesn't just have to be my thread on sports booking. If anyone wants to share their bets, by all means, go ahead.

I will start with tonight.

Chargers vs. Chiefs

Outright I feel like the Cheifs are going to win. Chargers just lost Keenan Allen for a few weeks. I thought the Chiefs and Mahomes would fall flat, at least at the beginning, without Tyreek but that hasn't happened at all. This could be a game that could definitely come down to who has the ball last. I'll be posting more about what bets I have in for tonight. Wanted to start this before the game started tonight. I will say that I took the Chargers +4 and the over of 53 points.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well that didn't work out. At this time I guess I should say, this isn't financial advice. :)

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Alright time to give you an insight into how shitty I am at sportbooking. Here is how betting the NFL season has gone thus far.

Week 1