"Old-School" RAW on January 6th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
^This.

That intro was like a crossover with random Navy Seals shit and Wrestling. Perfect random combination to make for an awesome intro to any show :tough:

If Oprah Winfrey ever came back to do her show, she should fucking use that shit. Instead of Stone Cold it would be Oprah walking through explosions and punching motherfuckers.

Reactions: Farooq

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I was pretty sure of that being the case. Just didn't remember for sure.

I got bummed when I realized that, because I marked out for the fuckin' Oddities too. Just leave ICP and their ilk out of it.

Reactions: Pratchett

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would mark for this to happen if Steve did Blues Clues again. All of the characters fighting while Steve is walking through the exploding house. Then at the end Steven knocks Joe the fuck out and the house explodes and the Blues Clues logo shows up.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
what I'd give to see Scotty 2 Hotty do the worm, n the Dudley's put someone through a table again..

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I always enjoy the old school Raws. They never disappoint.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Meh. Other than the old school intro theme and entrance way (which I mark for because it's awesome and not as big budget and too-colorful-and-in-your-face as the Raw set they use nowadays), it's just a typical Raw. No guarantee that it'll be better than the average Raw episode. Hopefully they decide to bring back the Hulkster on this one, though.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Doinks dead so how about Bobcore fucking Holly comes back under the Doink gimmick; going over a returning Sheamus (After Sheamus incoherently rambles about Irish children abusing his vagina as a child etc.)

Seriously, I would mark if Hardcore Holly returned, I miss that grumpy fuck.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I love Old School Raw. It gets me to tune in live. They showed fuckin' DDP on the promo for it.

BANG!!!

SELF HIGH FIVE MOTHERFUCKER

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
This dude needs to show up on Raw
183699_1790925885885_4942252_n.jpg