"Old-School" RAW on January 6th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WWE announced that the first RAW of the new year will be an "Old-School" one, the third themed RAW in a row.

The Old School RAW earlier this year was quite good and included Undertaker returning. Who do you think will make an appearance this year? If Hogan's going to be involved at Wrestlemania, it would be a good opportunity to bring him back here.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
another edition of Sgt Slaughter Pat Patterson and the rest of the old fags. This makes Raw un-watchable for nearly a month.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Nick

Reaction score
another edition of Sgt Slaughter Pat Patterson and the rest of the old fags. This makes Raw un-watchable for nearly a month.
But bro, our man Ryder will be there! I mean, he hasn't been on TV in years, he's got to finally return on the old school edition!

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
But bro, our man Ryder will be there! I mean, he hasn't been on TV in years, he's got to finally return on the old school edition!
How do you know he will be on? I'd watch to see Ryder job, even to one of those douche bags.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would be fine with that. JBL on commentary would be legendary.
I actually would be interested to see how JBL reacts to Ron Simmons in any form in the ring or backstage :hmm:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I want to see the great match of Sgt. Slaughter & The SHIELD vs. Hillbilly Jim & The Wyatt Family

Reactions: Farooq