Old Chris Johnson Signature

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
chrisjohnson.png

I made this about 2 months ago and posted it somewhere else but it never got much feedback. Plus I still have the psd file on my computer somewhere so I can still edit it.

Rate/Hate

Killz

Reaction score
I really really like this Dademo. The image you've used is superb and I'm not sure what the BG consists of but it's a supreme choice whether it be brushing or a brush/C4D thing combo. Really tight, I'd give it somewhere in the region of 8/9 out of 10.

I love your border style choice but I think it could be a little thinner, it feels to bulky as it is and detracts from the image. Also I think the little Johnson name/nametag thing could be a little further from the main image and made to stand out a little more. Not totally in contrast to the sig but it looks slightly TOO faded you know?

Soz if I've got technical terms wrong, I'm not so hot on graphics :S