OLd Championship Back in the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
According to wrestlingrevealed.com Ted DiBiase Jr has been saying in recent interviews that the WWE is bringing back the Million Dollor Championship.

Good idea but why?

MikeRaw

Haven't heard this anywhere else, so I don't know whether it's true, but I think if that did happen, it could make for some interesting storylines.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
All the reports I've seen said he was thinking about bringing it back not that he was. It was a question in the WWE magazine. No I don't read it, that's what the report said.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I have never heard of this website used as a source, or the original poster!

From WWE Magazine:

Q. Any chance you might rock the Million Dollar Championship belt yourself someday?

A. I’ve thought about wearing it, not as a Championship, but as part of my wardrobe. If I do bring it back, it’ll definitely be new and improved. I’ve got some ideas that I’m not sharing at this point. But I think everyone will be impressed with the way its reintroduced.

Reaction score
Just as long as there's credibility behind it. The last thing we need to see is Jeff Freaking Hardy or Mark Henry with the million dollar belt

LKP

I say scrap the idea. it will look good over Ted's shoulder but it shouldn't be defended just there for show sounds silly but i think it will make him look good.

Beer Money Army

well i think steve austin was the last holder of that belt, so shouldnt he have it in his house????

But i won't mind it.. It may add something good to the show.

The Ripper

Reaction score
well i think steve austin was the last holder of that belt, so shouldnt he have it in his house????

But i won't mind it.. It may add something good to the show.

Just because a wrestler is the last holder of a belt does not mean he keeps it. It is suppose to be locked in the safe at wwe headquarter from what i read.

Anyways bringing the belt back would be cool if it means Ted wrestles on his own and not in a tag team were Cody Rhodes is getting pushed more than him

Great One

Meh, was hoping it would be the Hardcore title or even Cruiserweight.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Austin was the last person to hold the title...they could have possibly done something along those lines for him at WM with Legacy!

noumenon

Uhhhh, how about we work on bringing some focus back to ACTUAL titles rather than bringing this one back.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ exactly.

Anyways, I still think it can be positive for about a year, or so. The best outcome is this:

Give Ted Dibiase the belt, and move him to ECW. Please.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
It'd be good for when he has some heat under him and he's working the mid card individually.

Could be good ego heat and might actually give him a look.

For some reason I really wanna see Ted in this look. Ric Flair's Nature boy robes. JBL's gallon hat and the million dollar championship with the randy orton pose.

Halloween 20-10?