Olando Jordan's gimmick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
After watching Orlando Jordan's little segment on TNA it appears they are going to give him a Bisexual gimmick. I'm just wondering what is your opinion if TNA were to let Jordan use his sexual preferances as a gimmick? I personally don't have a problem with the gay/bi lifestyle but this isn't something i'd want to see in a wrestling ring

Reaction score
They've done gay/bi/"femmy" characters for years. Some have been successful; Adorable Adrain Adonis, Goldust, and some haven't been successful at all; Billy and Chuck

the408kid

Reaction score
They were already going this route with OJ before the segment tonight. Did you notice they cut the segment midway through him talking on the couch and all the announcers were completly dumbfounded by the segment. Maybe that was a work but TNA has took his gimmick way to over the top for me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The fact that they couldn't think of a better gimmick for the guy than this just shows how garbage they are.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Not really, a sack of crap like Orlando Jordan doesn't deserve any more thought than this Blue bullshit.

I hope he retires soon.

Reaction score
The entrance was stupid. Now he's a gay Sting? He should've appeared through the crowd. Doesn't matter, I'm not sure how long it'll last.

Reaction score
It's just crazy.. The way he was lowered and the way he tried to look sexual just made me want to stop watching. He will appear every 2 weeks, On the shows that are taped so TNA Can edit out the inappropriate moments.

nation

Reaction score
It's a damn shame. His career is over now because he's an idiot who likes to bring his sexuality out in the open.

Reaction score
He's bisexual, he's doing a bisexual gimmic, what's the big deal?

It's too much like the attitude era, which was overrated to me. There's no reason for his change. If they started a storyline where everyone was questioning his sexuality and he finally "came out", it might have worked a little better.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
The biggest problem i'm having is when a company takes a wrestlers lifestyle and makes that their gimmick it's always taken way to far (CM Punk for example. there was no reason to make him go heel as an ANTI-drug user in a PG dominated era)