Okay, This Has Just Gone Too Far

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
I am officially starting the bandwagon to get monkeystyle deadminned. Why you ask? Because he's a power hungry Nazi. If you don't think this thread is serious, guess what: it is. monkeystyle is a cancer to this forum, and as such he MUST be stopped. I could go on for ages about all of the terrible things he's done, but I think you know without me telling you. In the last few hours he has overstepped the line though, and it is time that someone stops him before he destroys the forum for good.

This is in this section because it is serious. I am dead serious. You know what you've done and you must apologise.

PS: If that figa Carlos was the one to actually do it, then I apologise in advance. If not, well you're a filthy Canucker.
OMG I can't believe I nominated this motherfucker for something! Cancel the vote! Cancel the vote!
He has no reason to apologize for nothing.
Kleinbok is to AWE as Monkeystyle is to IWF!
This is a delcaration of war on Doomsday!

I've always hated your ass ever since Doomsday was RawkusKeyes but now motherfucker, ya dun crossed the line.
You're picking a fight with the King of Substance and the Herald of Doom.

hahahahahahahaha

That's as sour as a lemon with baking soda.

damn those greasy admins

Wait there's a serious discussion area that I'm not available to view?

Why is this in HIAT? This is of the utmost seriousness.

Because you are a joke!

Hery BKB. Who's your favourite tag team?

The Dicks?