OK, that's enough, get OJ off my *%&$ TV!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Maybe they've done it to get people talking? It's obviously worked then.

True. Least it didn't take up a lot of time. He's got the creepy gay guy gimmic going perfectly me thinks. He's not suppose to be serious. Of course they're just letting the viewers get to know his character right now. We'll see what happens when he gets back in the ring. When he busted a nut I just started busting out laughing.

That segment. No matter how gay and Blue made me LMAO. This has got to be the dumbest angle I have ever seen in my life. It passes up Katie Vick for the biggest waste of airtime since professional wrestling has been aired on cable televsion.

That has to be a joke. Triple H was fucking a corpse. A CORPSE!!!

Kizza

Reaction score
It's obviously not serious, and is a joke towards how comfortable he is displaying his sexuality. I personally don't see the big deal, I find it hilarious.

All they need now is Pat Patterson to show up and they can have a live sex celebration.

...god...

Reaction score
Seriously, there's ALWAYS been stupid ass gimmicks rampant in wrestling and there will always continue to be. There's nothing that really sets this apart from just another stupid gimmick. His 'promos' are what, 1 minute long anyway?

Double J

Reaction score
They finally put this on youtube so figured I'd share.

Wonder if this makes Golddust cry a little?

Do you think they should actually let Jordan speak on TV or just keep showing segments like this, so far they've cut him off everytime from the live performances.

Also that chairshot was brutal.

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxGIJnvmGE8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxGIJnvmGE8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
i think it was cool. Not sure is OJ is heel or face as well as Rob Terry.

Reaction score
Actually it might make for a more interesting feud then we have thought. Rob Terry has a Flock of Seagulls haircut and they were homosexuals.

I believe OJ is a decent wrestler but Rob Terry has done nothing.

biggs

Reaction score
That video was indicative of one of the most glaring problems TNA has had since day one, and that is overbooking a segment. Unless it leads to Rob Terry vs. Orlando Jordan, there's no reason to have Jordan out there for ten seconds doing his bi-shtick.
General TNA rant aside, it's still too early to tell where they're going with the whole bi angle, but considering the music and "do what I want to do" attitude displayed by Jordan, he's certainly a heel, maybe a tweener at best. I just don't see people getting behind him with him being as outlandish as he is. Granted, the fans in the Impact Zone are a bit zany, so who knows. Personally, I don't care for the angle at all, because it just seems like it's there for shock value. Unless they have a storyline where the other wrestlers are unwilling to fight him because of the bi thing, I don't see the point of him being so loud and proud about it, in character. What he does in his personal life is up to him, but in character, it seems directionless at best, and at worst, absolute garbage filler with no point.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Unless they have a storyline where the other wrestlers are unwilling to fight him because of the bi thing

Dude that would be gold. I can see someone like Homicide "I ain't fightin' that fag."

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I say the bring in Rico and that Kwiwi dude or whatever the hell is name was from wCw and start a stable lol.

Fuck, knowing TNA I wouldn't be suprised if they did.