• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oh you didn't know?

Rogue

Hey everyone, Andrew here, I go by Shadow among the wrestling world though. I found this place through a convo with Crayo so I wanted to give this place a try.

Here's some info about myself you may or may not care about:

-Favorite Wrestler of All Time & Why: Chris Jericho, one of my first wrestling moments I can remember is watching Jericho take on Rey Jr. in WCW and I've been a fan of Jericho's since then.

-Favorite Current Wrestler & Why: Dean Ambrose, I found one of his old CZW promos and was hooked from then on.(I'm one of the biggest Ambrose fans you'll ever meet)

- Favorite Indy Wrestler & Why: Chuck Taylor, he makes kids cry.

-Favorite Diva & Why: Audrey Marie, she has it all.

-How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 16 Years

-Favorite Wrestling Company: WCW, but currently TNA.

Last edited:

Rogue

Welcome dude.

Also, what's this about merging?

MachinimaPalooza and WWEForums were going to merge together to create one big forum,that's why this place got a new skin,but, it seems the merge has been delayed for quite a while.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Any Chuckie T fan is welcome here. I'm a Gargano man myself but my avatar clearly states I am also infatuated with the Kentucky Gentleman.