• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oh The Horror! A Cinematic Horror Fantasy Draft!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
And that’s Smark he’s talking about not me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you are great to me boo-boo kitty fuck

Sorry I couldn't resist.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Andrew-Divoff-Wishmaster.jpg

wishmaster-2-evil-never-dies-1999-andrew-divoff-djinn.jpg

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR AND FEAR THE DJINN.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll take shark boi, JAWS

1. Nimrod - Freddy Krueger, Jigsaw, Jack Torrance, Killer Bob, Otis Driftwood
  2. KIF - Pumpkinhead, Turkie, Dr. Heiter, The Tall Man, Josef (Creep)
  3. Grim - Henry, Billy, Max Cady, Krug, Tooth Fairy
  4. HoHo - Michael Myers, Count Orlok, Patrick Bateman, David (The Lost Boys), Alex Forrest
  5. Chris - Leatherface, Hannibal Lecter, Regan MacNeil, Samara Morgan, The Chatterer, Jaws
  6. Smark - Jason Vorhees, T-1000. The Creeper, Angela Baker, The Miner, Wishmaster
  7. Mitch - Norman Bate, The Thing, Terry Simmons, Annie Wilkes, Stu Macher, Jesse Walsh
  8. Necro - Kayako Saeki, Predator, Damien Thorn, The Wolfman, Selene (Underworld), Dracula
  9. OMB - Pennywise, Xenomorph, Crypt-Keeper, Nemesis, Captain Spaulding, Van Helsing
  10. LadyHotRod - Chucky, Pinhead, Buffalo Bill, Slender Man, Ellen Ripley, Annabelle
  11. Booty - Ash Williams, Candyman, Sam, Art the Clown, Victor Crowley, The Driller Killer
@Dakoho Kai

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I've never seen the Wishmaster at all he looks like a mix of the Green of Goblin and Piccolo. Actually they should of went with that look for the Green Goblin in the first Spider-Man film but you know kids so they didn't want him to look super creepy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jaws kinda don't fit my team at all in the sense that I've mostly been drafting people that scared me as a child and I was never scared of Jaws...but sharks are just cool :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
  1. Nimrod - Freddy Krueger, Jigsaw, Jack Torrance, Killer Bob, Otis Driftwood
  2. KIF - Pumpkinhead, Turkie, Dr. Heiter, The Tall Man, Josef (Creep)
  3. Grim - Henry, Billy, Max Cady, Krug, Tooth Fairy
  4. HoHo - Michael Myers, Count Orlok, Patrick Bateman, David (The Lost Boys), Alex Forrest, Sidney Prescott
  5. Chris - Leatherface, Hannibal Lecter, Regan MacNeil, Samara Morgan, The Chatterer, Jaws
  6. Smark - Jason Voorhees, T-1000. The Creeper, Angela Baker, The Miner, Wishmaster
  7. Mitch - Norman Bate, The Thing, Terry Simmons, Annie Wilkes, Stu Macher, Jesse Walsh
  8. Necro - Kayako Saeki, Predator, Damien Thorn, The Wolfman, Selene (Underworld), Dracula
  9. OMB - Pennywise, Xenomorph, Crypt-Keeper, Nemesis, Captain Spaulding, Van Helsing
  10. LadyHotRod - Chucky, Pinhead, Buffalo Bill, Slender Man, Ellen Ripley, Annabelle
  11. Booty - Ash Williams, Candyman, Sam, Art the Clown, Victor Crowley, The Driller Killer
List for @Grimus Augustus

Last edited: