Official Zack Ryder Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexFlax

Reaction score
This thread is all about Zack Ryder and how AMAZING he is in and outside the ring!
xrsZPAq.png

Did you know that in high school, Zack Ryder survived cancer? Not just because he wanted to not die, but because he waned to become a WWE Superstar.

What other stories do you have of the Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Threads dedicated to one specific superstar aren't allowed IIRC. Also no one in fuck cares about Ryder.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
One thing that Zack Ryder said was kewl to me, is that if he was going to be in a movie he'd want it to be a Mighty Ducks movie :)

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Annnnddddddddddddddddddddddd Closed.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH RADDDDDDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TELLLLLLLLLL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!

But srsly, gotta love me some of the Long island Iced Z!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone cares about Z-Ryde. You're just jealous that you're not as cool as him.
I'd rather be stuck as a jobber in NXT than be forced to like Zack Ryder, close this thread.

NexFlax

Reaction score
I'd rather be stuck as a jobber in NXT than be forced to like Zack Ryder, close this thread.
Clearly, you're just saying that to troll me. I already know that you're a fan of Zack Ryder, so it doesn't really matter.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Clearly, you're just saying that to troll me. I already know that you're a fan of Zack Ryder, so it doesn't really matter.
You don't know shit about me or my wrestling tastes. You're just a minge waiting for a ban. Now I wait for this thread to be closed.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
You don't know shit about me or my wrestling tastes. You're just a minge waiting for a ban. Now I wait for this thread to be closed.

Wow, you're being trolled so hard, you don't even know it. A bigger man would have said his piece and stopped replying, but whatever. enjoy it!

NexFlax

Reaction score
You don't know shit about me or my wrestling tastes.
LOL, I already know everything about you. Learn to keep your computer safe and secure next time. Also, stop trying so hard to fool me.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
LOL, I already know everything about you. Learn to keep your computer safe and secure next time. Also, stop trying so hard to fool me.
I think you're trying too hard.

NexFlax

Reaction score
I think you're trying too hard.
Pretty funny how you say I'm trying too hard when CLEARLY you are the one that can't even appreciate the power of Zack Ryder. #WWWYKI

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty funny how you say I'm trying too hard when CLEARLY you are the one that can't even appreciate the power of Zack Ryder. #WWWYKI
Definitely trying too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.