• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Looks like a decent enough show, Barrett vs. Ezekiel has the potential to be good. Can't remember the last time we had an IC Title match built for PPV. I like that Henry seems to be involved in some sort of segment where he wants to be World Champion every week, I hope he does get a one on one shot at some point.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Superstars:
*Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov defeated Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder.

*Evan Bourne pinned Drew McIntyre with Air Bourne.
Drew jobbing again :no:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I read that Drew won via futureshock, so who knows. Glad to see Ryder jobbing though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
1. Christian beat Sheamus by DQ. Mark Henry interfered. Randy Orton took his time, but made the save.
Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase came out. Cody got major heat for the paper bags when DiBiase said he represented Corpus Christi with a bag over his head.
2. Ted DiBiase beat Trent Baretta.
Ezekiel Jackson came out and then The Corre followed. Teddy Long interrupted and made a six-man tag match.
3. Kane, Big Show, and Ezekiel Jackson beat The Corre in a six-man tag.
4. Brie Bella beat Natalya. Bella won with the X Factor. Kharma didn’t show up, which upset the fans.
5. Daniel Bryan beat Chavo Guerrero. A five minute match. Sin Cara came out and hit a huracanrana on Chavo after the match. It looked like they were setting up Sin Cara vs. Chavo for Over The Limit.
6. Randy Orton beat Mark Henry by DQ. Sheamus interfered. Christian took his time before coming out and making the save.
source: prowrestling.net
LOL @ Ted being Cody's lackey :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
DQ to start the show and DQ to end the show, NICE also lol at Ted being Cody's bitch and FUCK YEAH Daniel Bryan won a match.

i might watch this week

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Chavo vs Bryan should be a good match. Glad Bryan is gonna seemingly get a shot to put on good T.V matches on a regular basis which is why I wanted him on SD. Guess Ted was if you can't beat em join em lol.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Lackey or not, Cody could actually do with Ted considering he has zero going for him now his feud with Rey is over.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
SmackDown:

* World Champion Randy Orton opens the show but is interrupted by Christian. He talks about Over the Limit and challenges Orton to another match. Sheamus and Mark Henry both interrupt. Teddy Long comes out and says the same guys are still arguing about a title shot. Christian vs. Henry vs. Sheamus is booked for tonight's main event.

* Sin Cara defeated Chavo Guerrero in their rematch from Sunday. This was better than the pay-per-view match.

* Cody Rhodes and his employees brought out more brown bags. Cody insulted the crowd until he was interrupted by Daniel Bryan to a pretty big pop from his homestate crowd.

* Daniel Bryan beat Cody Rhodes with the LaBell Lock. After the match, Cody Rhodes attacked him, layed him out with a CrossRhodes and put a brown bag over his head.

* Booker T enters the ring and invites Michael Cole in. Booker talked about Cole losing to Jerry Lawler at OTL and applauded him for apologizing on RAW. Booker wants Cole to apologize to the SmackDown fans. Booker played Cole by ducking his handshake and showing a pic of Lawler's foot in his face. Booker gave Cole mints like Lawler did on RAW.

* Backstage interview with Christian.

* Kane defeated The Great Khali. Jinder Mahal came out after the match and shoved Ranjin Singh. Khali went to help Ranjin up but ended up crushing him with the vice grip. Mahal and Khali left together.

* Ezekiel Jackson beat Heath Slater by DQ when The Corre interfered while Zeke was controlling the match.

* Backstage interview with Sheamus talking about the main event.

* Tamina and Alicia Fox beat AJ Lee and Kaitlyn, who had Natalya at their side. Alicia hit the axe kick for the win.

* Sheamus defeated Mark Henry and Christian to become the new #1 contender to Randy Orton's World Heavyweight Title.
Looks a pretty good SmackDown in all honesty.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I don't want to see anymore Sheamus/Orton matches, American Dragon winning 2 SD matches in a row (Y), I wish they would of had A-ri 3:16 on SD unless they moved him back to Raw.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ugh at Sheamus/Orton they just don't work for me for whatever reason. Just can't get into their matches. Looks like a good show tho.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

Christian defeated Mark Henry.

Christian asked Teddy Long to add him to the title match between Sheamus and Randy Orton. Long named him special referee.

Alicia Fox and Tamina defeated A.J. and Kaitlyn. A short match.

Cody Rhodes comes out and delivers a heel promo on Daniel Bryan.

Jinder Mahal defeated Yoshi Tatsu in a squash match.

Ezekiel Jackson defeated Wade Barrett by countout in an Intercontinental title match (title doesn't change hands). Jackson fights off Slater and Gabriel afterwards.

Obama promo. Pretty funny one.

Sheamus tried to suck up to Christian by saying they should have a triple threat. Christian said he knew he was lying and told him to focus on Randy Orton.

Daniel Bryan defeated Ted Dibiase. Good match. Cody Rhodes comes out with more paper bags. He cut a promo earlier whining about losing to Bryan last week. Bryan wins by submission. Rhodes and DiBiase beat down Bryan. Sin Cara comes out for the save and hits moves on both. Funny moment mid-match as Sin Cara's entrance "steam" got played for a second. Someone hit the switch waaaay too early. I bet that is edited out.

Randy Orton defeats Sheamus for WWE World title with Christian as special referee. Sheamus bumps Christian. Christian starts favoring his arm. Sheamus has Orton pinned, Christian counts two, then stops and favors his arm again. Orton hits RKO for the win.
Meh was kind of hoping they did something during the main event that hinted toward a heel Christian.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
In the set of spoilers I read, Christian clocks Orton with the belt after the match. I hope something happens just to set up a Capitol Punishment match more than anything.

AF.

Reaction score
In the set of spoilers I read, Christian clocks Orton with the belt after the match. I hope something happens just to set up a Capitol Punishment match more than anything.

That'd be nice if that actually happened, WWE needs to pull the trigger already. Slow heel turns work, but there is like no tension happening, so nobody is really expecting it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Doesn't look that bad of a SmackDown, but looks very similar to last weeks. I also read the same spoilers about Christian nailing Orton post match with the belt although in all honesty I was fine with them going the face vs face route.