Official WWE Spoilers Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Glad they went the right route and had Christian win the battle royal. I want to think they will let Christian win the belt but probably will be Del Rio.

SAL

Reaction score
And it should be Del Rio. They need to let him run shit this summer. They should give Christian like a one week reign at some point or something like that.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
God, they better give the belt to Christian at Extreme Rules. I'm 100% convinced Del Rio is winning the title because we're talking about Christian, but as much as I want to see ADR as champ, for THIS, it can wait another fucking month. This is the right thing to do, the fans would rather see Christian win and Edge himself would rather see Christian win. And even more importantly than that, I would rather see Christian win...

Either way, I'll be happy. If Del Rio wins, he's still awesome, so I'll deal with it, but the right thing to do is to put Christian over, which as I said, they won't.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Ongoing RAW Spoilers

WWE Raw (Airing tonight on the USA Network):

* Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are out to call the action. Michael Cole is also ringside in the "Cole Mine" with the Anonymous General Manager laptop.

* R-Truth comes out rapping to a course of boos. He gets in the ring and says at Extreme Rules he is going to win the WWE Championship. John Morrison comes out and congratulates Truth on his main event match at Extreme Rules. He says with the 2011 WWE Draft next week this may be the final time they can face one another. This leads to a match. Winner after hitting Starship Pain, John Morrison. I'm told Morrison will replace R-Truth in the Extreme Rules main event. After the match, Truth attacks John Morrison and smokes a cigarette given to him from a fan. R-Truth is now a heel.

* Vickie Guerrero comes out to a ton of heat and introduces Dolph Ziggler. This leads to a match against Evan Bourne in which Ziggler wins. It should be noted Ziggler worked with brown hair and not his platinum blonde.

* WWE ran the video package remembering the career of Edge.

* WWE Champion The Miz comes out for a promo. He acknowledges the fact John Morrison is now in the Extreme Rules main event and it's now cage match. Sin Cara comes out and points at The Miz. John Cena follows. This sets up Sin Cara & John Cena vs. WWE Champion The Miz & Alex Riley.- John Cena and Sin Cara defeated Alex Riley and The Miz. Miz left Riley alone at the end of the match. Sin Cara hit Riley with a move off the top rope and Cena hit him with the AA for the pin.

- Edge will be at SmackDown in person this Friday.

* They run a new vignette for the debut of Awesome Kong.

* Eve vs. Nikki Bella (w/WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella). Winner in your typical Divas match, Eve.

* Michael Cole says there might be a royal wedding coming but he is the Master of Ceremonies for the evening. Cole announces he'll be crowned King Cole. A red carpet is in the ring as Cole introduces Jack Swagger. As Cole is knighted, he demands Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross to kiss his feet. Swagger beats them down andforces them to do so. Sir Michael Cole leaves the ring.

* Tonight's main event of CM Punk vs. Randy Orton is promoted on the big screen as Michael Cole is back in the Cole Mine and Josh Mathews is on commentary.

* Sheamus vs. Santino Marella. Sheamus picks up the win after the Brogue Kick. After the match either Santino did a great job selling or he suffered a legitimate injury as he was tended too.

* Randy Orton b. CM Punk with the New Nexus banned from ringside. After the match, the Nexus hit the ring and beat down Orton. Punk tries to punt Orton in the head but counters with an RKO. Orton escapes the ring and heads up the ramp. The Nexus argue in the ring, leaving Punk on his own.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmao @ Truth. Sounds like his life might actually be worth something now. That owns. Also out of the title match. Doubt it could get any better.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
These can't be real, can they?
Well all the numerous sites are reporting the same, I just like using a particular site (WNW) because they tend to be more detailed for spoilers.

Spoilers complete.

SUPER ORTON!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Smackdown (Airing Friday on SyFy):

* The show opens with a Edge video package followed by a rundown of the Extreme Rules lineup. On tonight's show, Big Show & Kane will face Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel for the WWE Tag Team Championship and Kofi Kingston will face Wade Barrett for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

* Sir Michael Cole comes out to the British National Anthem to a ton of heat.

* Cody Rhodes comes out with three men wearing suits with one pushing a shopping cart. In the cart there are paper bags. Rhodes instructs his posse to hand out the bags to the crowd because they all need them. Everyone on the front row is given a brown paper back to put over their head. Rhodes cuts a heel promo which leads to his Wrestlemania XXVII rematch with Rey Mysterio.

* Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio. Winner via reversed powerbomb into a sit down pin, Rey Mysterio. After the match, Rhodes beats him down and they brawl on the outside. Cody finally gets the upper hand after a lengthy battle and puts a paper bag over Mysterio's head.

* Michael Cole introduces Jack Swagger after footage from his Knighting Ceremony from this week's WWE Raw airs.

* Jack Swagger vs. Trent Barreta. Swagger makes him tap out in the ankle lock in a squash match.

* Big Show and Kane are shown walking backstage to the ring as their match for the WWE Tag Team Championship is up next.

* The new Awesome Kong vignette airs.

* For the WWE Tag Team Championship, Big Show & Kane vs. Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel w/Ezekiel Jackson. Winners & new WWE Tag Team Champions, Big Show & Kane. They got the win after miss-communication from The Corre.

* Backstage, The Corre argue and Ezekiel Jackson blames Heath Slater. Slater pushes Justin Gabriel.

* Drew McIntyre vs. Chris Masters. Winner after hitting the Future Shock DDT, Drew McIntyre

Wade Barrett b. Kofi Kingston to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Ezekiel Jackson came out with Barrett but when he nearly cost him the match by accidentally clotheslining him, Barrett banished him to backstage.

* Alberto Del Rio hosts a retirement party for Edge. He comes out and unveils his gifts to the Rated R Superstar... A grandfather clock, adult diapers and the love of his life Lita. Out comes a very obese lady posing as Lita. Del Rio also says he got him a new ride. Ricardo Rodriguez drives a mobile scooter out to an Edge-like entrance. Del Rio tells Brodus Clay to attack Edge (who is on the ramp) but as Clay goes up the ramp Christian is hiding under the ring with a ladder. He attacks Clay on the ramp then takes out Del Rio. Christian gets in the ring with the ladder and grabs the World Heavyweight Championship from up top. Edge applauds from the ramp to end the show.
I'm digging Show & Kane as the champs :dance:

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
McIntyre won? Jesus. Must be his first for a while.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Show and Kane as champs is cool I like them teaming. Corre is pretty much gonna be broken up after the draft like I figure.

Baller

Reaction score
Heath Slater is on his way to superstars, and Gabriel and Barrett for IC feud please

moo2k4

Reaction score
Heath Slater is on his way to superstars, and Gabriel and Barrett for IC feud please

Except Superstars got canceled. And I don't even think he's good enough to be on there.

And I agree, and Barrett vs. Gabriel feud would be nice, and I can honestly seeing Gabriel turning face here sooner, rather than later.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
SD spoilers so far

Smackdown (Airing Friday on SyFy):
* The opening to the show has been modified to include the new 'drafted' Superstars.

* Randy Orton comes out and cuts a promo to open the show. Drew McIntyre comes out wearing a Raw shirt and goes for the attack. Randy Orton counters connecting with the RKO. Alex Riley is out but also falls victim to an RKO. Alberto Del Ri and his crew come out like they are going to attack Orton but Christian comes in to make the save!

Teddy Long is out to announce tonight's main event: Christian & Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio & Brodus

* Kofi Kingston attempts to come out to the ring but is attacked by Sheamus. Sheamus connects with the brogue kick. Sheamus is helped to the back...

* Michael Cole introduces Jack Swagger with a 'pig call' (mocking JR).

* Sin Cara b. Jack Swagger
- Cara dominates most of the match. He gets the win via roll-up pinfall. During the match Michael Cole attempted to give Swagger a foreign object.

* Kane & Big Show b. Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel to retain the World Tag Team Championship.

* Rey Mysterio b. Mark Henry
- Rey Mysterio gets the win via disqualification after Cody Rhodes comes out and attacks Rey. Cody Rhodes & Mark Henry double-team Rey Mysterio and then paper bag him.

* Layla El vs. Michelle McCool
- The match only goes for two minutes and ends in a double-count out. Layla El challenges her to a no count out; no disqualification match at Extreme Rules Sunday. McCool accepts and says the loser must leave SmackDown. Layla complies with the stipulation.

* Christian is interviewed backstage by Matt Striker. Christian discusses his title match at Sunday's Extreme Rules pay per view as well as Edge's retirement. He said it is his destiny to be called the 'World Champion.

* Christian & Randy Orton b. Alberto Del Rio & Brodus Clay

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Will update them. And I'm calling McCool to Raw as well. That would mean 30 people have moved if she and Taker make the jump.