• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official WWE Hall Of Fame Discussion Thread

AF.

Re: HBK Speaks On HOF Induction, Who Will Induct Him, More

Needs to be HHH, honestly.

Phenomenal1

Bob Armstrong has been confirmed as the next HOF inductee and said in a interview with Slam Wrestling earlier today that all 4 of his sons will be inducting him. Brian, Brad, Scott, and Steve.

Ben

World Wrestling Entertainment will announce tomorrow that Tammy "Sunny" Sytch will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this April on Raw
When was the last time she's done anything with WWE, seems like it's bee years, but I might be forgetting something.

Dale

Super Moderator
Some Battle Royal I think it was. Either one of the anniversary RAW's or the one at Mania that Vickie won.

PHX

Legacy Member
Not a bad induction to induct the original WWE diva. One of the younger females to be inducted into the HOF from what I can remember.

The Flash

If Sunny goes in, Sable should as well. They were there at around the same time and Sable actually accomplished a bit more than Sunny did.

SAL

Sunny was 10x better than Sable at everything other than wrestling (and it's not like Sable was a good wrestler). And she was there first. Sable wouldn't have mattered without Sunny coming first. Plus, it's easy to get lost in the fact that Sunny was outrageously good looking, but she was an incredible mic worker/manager as well.