Official WWE 2K15 ideas thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
1. More then 6 superstars in the ring, upgrade it to 10 so we can have traditional survivor series elimination matches!
2. Bring back sound grunts, when they use to kick and scream. Made the game much more realistic and fun!
3. More stuff for diva caws. (I am a fan of making my own divas and i'm sick of finding glitches and painting over stuff to make an outfit.
4. General Manger Mode. With the amount of shows that we have in the game, It could be an amazing addition. Not to mention if Universe mode meshed with it, you could battle up to 5 Shows of your choosing!
5. No more blurs on the superstar body's. (I think it's safe to say when everyone went to put their name on the trunks. That blur always got in the way!
6. Give your made superstar voices.
7. Commentator of your choosing in your arena.

Reactions: Shadie T

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
A decent season mode where things truly happen. For example I've created a great universe but nothing happens in it ever. Lets get injuries happening more regularly, some cutscenes, rivalries, an overness rating, stat increases and decreases, ageing and many more random events. It never feels like a living breathing universe you just wrestle matches and nothing happens except ranking changes. I mean come on its got to be do able these days.

Joe Casey

Jobber
Reaction score
a career mode similar to Madden's Connected Careers. you can be a superstar, diva, manager, general manager, or a boss. for those modes you could use current, custom or legend

jr1216

Jobber
Reaction score
They need to add more tag team entrances. Its been the same ones since what 09?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk