Official Ultimate Wrestling Society E-Fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wrestling

Reaction score
Should Rey Mysterio join RAW ?

I just remember his few appearance on Raw and he would be an good asset to RAW and he need to finish his feud with Triple H. so what do yall think ?

Maloney

Reaction score
Yeah i think that could work, but Smackdown doesnt have enough star power right now so i doubt that would work.

Reaction score
Would be pretty nice to see , but i dont think it would happen. Just like Benoit , we all want to see him on RAW but , unfortauntly , i cant see it happening.

Switchy

Reaction score
IMO it wouldn't work but anyway people like Rey will be competing on all 3 shows if WWE carries on with their currnet form so he won't even have to be on the Raw roster.

3lions

Reaction score
Rey has gotten very stale on SD! and has faced everyone there is to face. I personally feel a move to Raw would help him greatly. It could also continue his feud with Vince (although I wouldn't like that).

Rey / Benoit -> Raw
Edge / Flair -> SD!

xtremebadass

To me Rey is one of those stars who belong on SD! See you can have Benoit, Edge, Orton, Batista and even Cena who could fit on any show, but when it comes to HHH, HBK, Undertaker, Flair, Booker, Finlay and Rey, you can only picture them on their current shows, I can't see any of those guys switching brands

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I agree with Xtreme. I cannot picture rey being on raw it does not go. I would like to see him on raw though.

LKP

Rey / Benoit -> Raw
Edge / Flair -> SD!

Iam totally agreeing with you dude. New fueds and falir wants to end his reign on s,down so i think its all a good idea.

phantomgerald

definately want to see him on raw but somebody should go to sd in exchange

King_Ash

Reaction score
Trade Mysterio for Edge, that would be good for both parts. Edge & Mysterio both need a change of scenery.

circle

Reaction score
I think Rey should stay at SD to avoid any political crap with RAW or being held back as a mid-card, but I could be wrong

X-Pac

Reaction score
He will not join Raw because Raw is a solid brand without him and he will join SD because he will bring in more ratings for SD.

C4

If you put Every Talented guy on Raw then Smackdown is left with nothing am I right?
Undertaker,Batista,Kane,Matt,Rey are the talented guys on Smackdown! and if they are Drafted then Smackdown! is nothing but bullsh*t, but it's going to be really cool if Mysterio joined Raw.
By the way these days there is nothing Brand Specific, Superstars are going to ECW,RAW,SD like the Hardyz and the PPV's are also not Brand Specific now, so anyone can go to any brand and wrestle with anyone for any title.
So not much of a Problem we are going to see Rey on Raw pretty soon..