Official "UFC 88: Breakthrough" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Yea Ric Flair retired after a loss, Favre retired because he couldn't win the superbowl, I just hope Liddell has some balls for another fight.

J

Ohhhhh I got you now. By the three names you put I thought you meant he would retire and just keep coming back. Lol.

xtremebadass

No I hope Chuck isn't that type of guy. If he is going to retire, I think that would be it, he wouldn't come out of retirement.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
No I hope Chuck isn't that type of guy. If he is going to retire, I think that would be it, he wouldn't come out of retirement.
Yo XBA which formidable fighter can you see Chuck beating to end his MMA career on a good note in a retirement fight?

xtremebadass

Oh jeez, I would have to think about that. I might go for a win over Jardine because Jardine beat him that one time. That would be a nice small fight to end it. Nothing big time though, because if he wins a big time fight that leaves people wanting more which is bad if he wants to retire.

Wrestling Station

^I would say against Couture. Legend vs Legend again.

I was really disappointed that Parisian was injured. I was expecting some good show from his fight with that Yoshida.

xtremebadass

Karo is an amazing fighter to watch, he can do well with almost any style and win, or put on a good fight never the less.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Figured I'd get some gifs from the Evans/Liddell fight

rashadchuck.gif

2841391064_256fa55eb0_o.jpg