Official "UFC 100" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DENNIN

Reaction score
If Lesnar can't beat Mir in at least the early rounds. Suspect him to get desperate and Frank is going to catch him again like the first fight. Same goes with Alves and GSP. He needs to end that fight quickly with his standing game. If not GSP is just going to take over and probably end it by the 3rd or early 4th.

xtremebadass

Lesnar and Mir are incapable of having a 5 round war, there is no chance this will go as far as even the third round. Alves vs. GSP on the other hand could turn into a classic real fast. Those are two guys infamous for top notch performances, these guys are going to put on quite the fight tomorrow night.

Travis40

I'm gonna be watching tonight! I can't wait for the GSP/Alves fight. I'll be keeping my eye on Lesnar/Mir too :D

DENNIN

Reaction score
My only worry is that the top three fights all feature fighters with heavy hands. So we could unfortunately get three 30 second fights in a row.

Wordlife

^with the Superman drop punch lmao!

What did I say???? GSP FOR LIFE!

Travis40

LESNAR WINS!

...but more importantly, he's gonna get some pussy!

>_>

PeepShow

Best UFC event in ages. Seriously, all 3 of my guys dominated. I loved the fact that Hendo sat Bisping on his ass and shut him the fuck up with a finishing elbow after he was already out. :lmao

And then, lol, Mir.

Lesnar: "I'll be on top of my wife tonight"

:lmao Pretty much sums it up.

EDIT - FUCK YOU TARV GOD DAMN