Official Trailer Park Boys Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
So any TPB fans on WrestlingSmarks? If so then are you ready for their highly anticipated movie coming out soon? If not... then Netflix it and enjoy the quirkiness that it'll provide you.

Weez

Reaction score
Yes, a 4th movie (Dubbed TPB 3 however, assuming not using the original as the chronology.) Also possible rumors of an 8th Television season.

I ran an EFed a while back, and one of my guys used The Green Bastard as his character. Deezy, was that you? lol. Anyway, I went looking for the source material, watched all of it on Netflix and fell in love with the show. I was actually watching the 4th and 5th seasons yesterday. I can't wait for the movie. Excited as all fuck.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Loved the series so much I used The Green Bastard and J-Rock in an efed. Which I might add was great if it only lasted two events.

Can't wait for the next movie, and I don't care if these guys can't break away from the characters, it is awesome and should have movies made until they are put in old folks homes.

Weez

Reaction score
Loved the series so much I used The Green Bastard and J-Rock in an efed. Which I might add was great if it only lasted two events.

Can't wait for the next movie, and I don't care if these guys can't break away from the characters, it is awesome and should have movies made until they are put in old folks homes.

Yes, I knew it was you Deezy lol. I miss those days. Your GB character is what got me into watching TPB, as I mentioned above, so thanks.

lol "Trailer Park match" Almost as bad as my "Midget on a Pole" match lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yes, I knew it was you Deezy lol. I miss those days. Your GB character is what got me into watching TPB, as I mentioned above, so thanks.

lol "Trailer Park match" Almost as bad as my "Midget on a Pole" match lol

The finish was stuff of legends, pissed on and thrown into a grave and buried alive. TNA should've took that finish tbh.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nice, they were workin' on a different TV show but the characters on TPB just had more life to them and they got to let them breath. I can't wait to see another flick by these guys, god damn.

I also want links to Deezy's Green Bastard and J-Rock promos/matches/whatever.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Drunk & On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour.

I have also seen Rob Wells in other movies, like Hobo With A Shotgun, Boondock Saints 2, and Beatdown(which John Dunsworth also plays a cop).

Weez

Reaction score
Nice, they were workin' on a different TV show but the characters on TPB just had more life to them and they got to let them breath. I can't wait to see another flick by these guys, god damn.

I also want links to Deezy's Green Bastard and J-Rock promos/matches/whatever.

Cant remember if that was CWA's last run or when Seak and I started FEW.

Damn it, I wish the EWO forums were still up. When the forum went down, I lost all of that shit. We had a good time, although my writers went awol on me and it was over before the 1st PPV cycle was up. Great theme for a fed. Original Characters, Match Request threads, let the guys book their own matches .

The forums were really laid back and light on rules. Big forum of trolls running a Fed? Yeaaah, we had some "interesting" matches and RPs lol.

I wrote a match one time for a guy who was running a tag team with an Enforcer. He wanted to get rid of one of his tag team guys and bring the Enforcer into his team. So I had him kill him off in on of his RPs and I wrote the death into the match, but had him involved, Weekend at Bernie's style. Fuck, I wish I had more time to do that again. It was so much fun lol.

Sorry to go Off topic....

Apparently Jonathan Torrens is on some other show now. IDK, I'm not Canadian, but I've seen him in a few clips for some web thing "Dicks," where he plays an announcer and he's gold. Just, GOLD. I kinda wonder if Cory and Trevor will be back for the new movie and/or Season 8. Would be interesting.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Apparently Jonathan Torrens is on some other show now. IDK, I'm not Canadian, but I've seen him in a few clips for some web thing "Dicks," where he plays an announcer and he's gold. Just, GOLD.

I kinda wonder if Cory and Trevor will be back for the new movie and/or Season 8. Would be interesting.

You should see the one where Robb Wells is on it. Just hilarious.

Also I hate to admit (I'm really hope I'm wrong) but Corey and Trevor ain't coming back. They talked about it many times where they got treated like shit by the cast and crew, and basically refused to come back for the 7th season. It's too bad to, because they really made the show. Actually it may be the only reason why I really didn't like the 7th season that much (that and Conky...)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Cory and Trevor are supposed to be treated liike shit.