*Official TNA Turning Point Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

turning.jpg

[YT]FA_fAhtOuBA[/YT]

Six Man Tag
Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Samoa Joe vs. The Angle Alliance (Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and Tomko)

Booker T and Kaz vs. Robert Roode and Christian Cage

Six Man Tag Team Tables Match
Team 3D & Johnny Devine vs.
The Motorcity Machine Guns & Jay Lethal

Match of 10,000 Tacks
Abyss and Rhino vs. Black Reign and Rellik

Eric Young vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

TNA Womens Championship
Gail Kim (c) vs. Awesome Kong

ODB and Roxxi Laveaux vs. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky

Feast or Fired
15 Superstars compete for TNA World Title shots

Post your thoughts, comments, and predictions here​

J

I sence a Booker-Shamell vs. Kurt-Karen match...If not at this ppv...One of the up coming ones...

xtremebadass

Judas will most likely not be at the show, although I would love to see him return. I wonder what Nash will do now that most of his Angle rivalry is out the door, it was going strong at one brief moment.

PeepShow

^ I think that is supposed to be on iMPACT this Thursday. I thought that announced that last night at the PPV.....lol

Barurot

Reaction score
Judas will most likely not be at the show, although I would love to see him return. I wonder what Nash will do now that most of his Angle rivalry is out the door, it was going strong at one brief moment.

I also would like to see a Mesias return... I really pray Nash stays out of the ring, he may his hip climbing into it... :p But really Nash is too out of shape to wrestle at this point, he's be just like another Khali (god forbid)...

Reaction score
^ I think that is supposed to be on iMPACT this Thursday. I thought that announced that last night at the PPV.....lol

I wasnt able to see the last PPV. I am downloading it though, since everyone has been saying that it was pretty good

SenDog495

Reaction score
I missed Genesis also, but I'm looking forward to seeing Turning Point next month. I just hope that Booker does well in his match at this PPV, if he ends up having one. I expect him to well in TNA.

Great One

Nah... they're going towards Cage vs. Booker at Turning Point probably.