Official TNA Turning Point Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
On the card:

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Mr. Anderson vs. champion Jeff Hardy of Immortal

worldtitle1.jpg

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
No way they take the title off Jeff yet. But this should be a good match unless Immortal comes out and fucks it up.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
What did Mr.Anderson do to earn this? Didn't he lose the Ultimate X match? Wasn't that the entire point of the match?

Axis

Reaction score
vrrnzs.jpg

73185_448493721025_31695961025_5488221_2335811_n.jpg

The difference a year makes.

Supernova

Reaction score
What did Mr.Anderson do to earn this? Didn't he lose the Ultimate X match? Wasn't that the entire point of the match?

No, they said if he survived he would get a title shot - he did indeed survive so he gets the shot - pointless because they aren't gonna let him win it are they - if immortal lose the major gold they have the whole angle would seem pointless unless they somehow twist it and have anderson join which even for tna is very unlikely

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
vrrnzs.jpg

LMAO!! I was going to ask when did they say the title match was a triple threat, til I saw it was AJ, Daniels, and Joe. Daniels is gone, AJ has a toy belt, and Joe is well, Joe.
No, they said if he survived he would get a title shot - he did indeed survive so he gets the shot - pointless because they aren't gonna let him win it are they - if immortal lose the major gold they have the whole angle would seem pointless unless they somehow twist it and have anderson join which even for tna is very unlikely

That's just rediculous. Your pretty much saying Jeff shouldn't defend his title against anyone because we know he wont lose it yet. So if he's not going to defend it, what's the point of him having it.

Supernova

Reaction score
no i'm saying he should defend it by all means - and retain it - it is pointless for the angle at this minute for him to lose the title

...god...

Reaction score
vrrnzs.jpg

And the thing is, that feud was so fucking awesome on leagues beyond just wrestling. Joe playing the manipulative heel and Daniels a tweener.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
LMAO!! I was going to ask when did they say the title match was a triple threat, til I saw it was AJ, Daniels, and Joe. Daniels is gone, AJ has a toy belt, and Joe is well, Joe.

That's just rediculous. Your pretty much saying Jeff shouldn't defend his title against anyone because we know he wont lose it yet. So if he's not going to defend it, what's the point of him having it.

Saying Joe is Joe isn't an insult. Joe is fucking amazing and will always be one of the best wrestlers in the US if not in the world.

Axis

Reaction score
Joe was once one of the best in the world. Tell me the last three ****+ matches he's had.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
vs. Styles and Daniels for the WHC last year, vs. Hardy was pretty good this year (maybe not ****, but probably ***), and his matches vs. Pope and Anderson were pretty good this year (not **** though). Im not saying hes better than everybody all the time. Also, TNA mainly books him in squash matches or against midcards anyways. When was the last time Joe got a push? If he was getting one, he'd be having some far better matches then lately.

Axis

Reaction score
I asked for four-star Joe matches, and you gave me one.

Reaction score
Face it, Adam. Joe has seen better days. He might not be at rock bottom, but short of him caring (or TNA actually giving him a reason to care) to turn his career around, that's where he's headed.

As for Turning Point, the title match looks ho-hum so far. Maybe Ken and Jeff will get enough time on tv to build up a rivalry, but considering who's a part of the group Jeff's in, I doubt it. Jeff isn't even the leader of the group. Shouldn't the TNA champ be leader of the faction?