*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, Ive heard it all, they suck balls and they are the most biased people on the internet. You people can say whatever you want. I really dont care. THis is the place for all their vids. I will post thier newest one once its up. The latest one is entitled "Save yourself from Vince McMahon"

Anyways, here it is.

[YT]5UXR5DhxSWQ[/YT]

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed that. Plus, if half the stuff they said was true about WWE, things don't look too good.

PeepShow

LOL, when they talk about WWE, when do they not say things that are true. Anyone, please show me or tell me :)

circle

Reaction score
Don't care about their bias, but their videos are interesting...at least it was better than before.

Video was for like the hardcore fans of wrestling

PeepShow

^Ok, but is what they are saying true.....? Please tell me that.

Bill said he would do a full BFG review once Doug got back.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, good to see that he sees all the things bad of WWE, but he doens't sees bad in TNA.

When in the entire No Mercy chanted We Want signs, maybe I was distracted with the Y2J and HHH and CM Punk chants that really existed.

Is easy to still talent from WWE? Bill, when is Chris Jericho debuting for TNA? When is RVD and Sabu making their debut?

And I am sure in Atlanta they will be more busy chanting "Chris Benoit" than TNA.

After this video, you just have to believe this guys are payed by TNA. "To fully live the experience of this PPV you have to buy it". Lol, why not just see it on Dailymotion, stream it, no, they just said buy it.

Wonder if he keeps his argument of TNA listens to his fans when they see what they did to Sting's title reign

Travis40

The fuckhead said that they took the signs...that's true...but WWE can't go through all of the fucking signs to check for TNA/Benoit/any bad signs...that's why they took them all.

PeepShow

^And do you know why? Because they....well, I think we all know :)

the dark knight

^^what? afraid of TNA? if you really think so, stop watching wrestling.