Official TNA Sacrifice Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sacrifice_%282010%29.jpg

[YT]LSFYWGH0v5U&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

On the card:

sacrifice0.jpg

sacrifice3.jpg

sacrifice4.jpg

sacrifice2a.jpg

sacrifice5.jpg

sacrifice7.jpg

sacrifice8.jpg

sacrifice9.jpg

TNA Global Championship

Rob Terry (c) vs Orlando Jordan​

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The two matches already announced and the eventual RVD/AJ match for the title already make it a better lineup for Lockdown.

Axis

Reaction score
Sting vs Jarrett should be huge, but neither guy has gotten any sort of recent character development, so instead it's just a match.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm think Jeff maybe added to the title match too. Somethings going to come out of them two going at it on Impact. Plus with Jeff teasing that Swanton off that ladder, AJ is going to retaliate. So I could see him being added.

As far as Sting/Jarrett, I'm meh on that. Sting's return and heel turn was awesome, then he disappeared for like 3 weeks. Kinda sucked the steam right out.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I think this card. It's solid and Anderson vs. Hardy is fresh as is Styles and RVD. Since it's ppv they will probably create the classic we all know they can pull off.

Sting and Jarrett is an old fued but with a new twist so I am interested in it. It's matches like this that make TNA feel fresh.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*UPDATED CARD*

Cards shaping up to be pretty good. Sucks that Dinero is injured though. I was really looking forward to him and Anderson feuding.

chessarmy

Reaction score
:laugh: at the "Ring vs Chelsea" match, I can't believe they're putting over a WWE Hall Of Fame ring this much, really makes them look second rate.

The rest of the card looks good though, I just hope to god Rob Terry vs Orlando Jordan doesn't sneak it's way onto the PPV

straight_edge76

Reaction score
This card looks pretty good, LOL @ The Abyss/Wolfe match though, gotta love how they say they don't want to be like the WWE yet they treat the ring as importantly as they are.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Was there even anything on Impact leading to that match? I don't remember seeing anything about it.

DENNIN

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Chelsea vs The Ring" there is way to many degrees of failure to be given out for that one.

NasJayz

Reaction score
I'm most looking forward to aj vs rvd and hardy vs anderson. The lest I'm looking forward to is Ink Inc vs Matt Morgan and ??? and also wolfe vs abyss.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Shannon Moore and Jessie Neal. After they helped each other with Matt Morgan last week, they became a team. There 1st match as a team was against Douglas Williams and Brian Kendrick this previous Impact.

Reaction score
Shannon Moore and Jessie Neal. After they helped each other with Matt Morgan last week, they became a team. There 1st match as a team was against Douglas Williams and Brian Kendrick this previous Impact.

And somehow that equals getting a title shot above Beer Money or Motor City Machine Guns.