Official Tattoo/Piercing Discussion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I talked this over with my mom and the day I turn 16, im getting Tatoos. I don't quite know yet, but I have just over a year, so I think im good.

I already know that im gonna get Trogdor and my left calf.

J

^^Lucky man, Sound like you got cool parents. Mine are against Tattoo's, It's kinda lame.

So yea my piercing healed over fine and now I'm thinking about getting my ears pierced again in another spot. This time I want to get a helix piercing. For those who don't know what that is.

helix-bw_0.jpg

It looks sweet so I might get one. Only thing is I heard they hurt so bad. But oh well all good things come with pain.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
My perents are against both because my mom thinks i'm guna get hepittus B or somehting and dad just dont want me to but once i turn 18 im guna get FxKing Across my fingers skiping my pinkies, and one on my kneck, and both fore arms.
then for pearcings i might get 2 on in each ear and im just guna get studs. =P i dig chicks wit nose and belly button and ear percings =O

J

My perents are against both because my mom thinks i'm guna get hepittus B or somehting and dad just dont want me to but once i turn 18 im guna get FxKing Across my fingers skiping my pinkies, and one on my kneck, and both fore arms.
then for pearcings i might get 2 on in each ear and im just guna get studs. =P i dig chicks wit nose and belly button and ear percings =O

Sounds cool. Just my advice skip the first and last fingers and have it all in the middle and get something cool on the first and last like symbol or something. It would look a lot cooler.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
i was going to do royal flush but for the R have it above the pinky finger and the F above the index on the other hand but i like the idea of FxKing better because the Pinkies kill the most in the long run and FxKing has more of a meaning to me...

J

Bump. Finally got to 4 guage in my ear but damn it still seems small. But oh well I'm going to wait another 2 months before going to 2 so I don't blow my ear out.

Sparky

Reaction score
I have my Eyebrow Pierced, and getting a Tattoo soon.

Sparky

Reaction score
I don't think it hurts. they put a clamp on your eyebrow, it feels like the person dropped the clamp then put it back on a bit firmer. didnt hurt one bit, you should get it done.

J

Yea I would but I might be joining the Navy and might have to already get rid of my gauges. =[ So I'll have to wait and see if I get in in about 2-3 weeks.

Sparky

Reaction score
Jst make sure if you get it done you get your left one done. it looks dicky if its your right...

J

Yea I'll check that out, I've also been looking at Bridge Piercings. They look pretty cool to me but probably impossible to get a job if you get one.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just found out my bro knows someone who is apprenticing as a tattoo artist and needs people to work on.

Apparently he's pretty good, so free ink here I come.

The only thing I'm pissed about was the next tattoo I wanted was an ankh on my inner forearm, but this wrestler asshole showed up with it on TV one week and it kinda killed it for me.

Piss me right off.

Still might get it done anyway.