Official "Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Rogers" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EnterTamed

Reaction score
i never said fedor was a scab i said rogers was and who rogers has beaten were scabs

xtremebadass

I can't fuckin stand Miller. His MTV show sucks, he sucks, his fight sucked, the dude is the definition of tool.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
and why should the fight have gone to miller? for doing nothing? you have to go by what they did and dominant position is a big part of it, the judges are not allowed to judge on whats not happenening they have to judge on what occured and it may have been boring but shields was dominant in the boring aspect. and thats not boring to everyone, they were grappling for the most part, and there are people who make careers just going to grappling contest.

just cuz a fights boring you cant give it to someone who did nothing, i only had miller winning the first round and so did 2 of the 3 judges. they use the same system boxing does, and say mayweather lands 60 punches in a round but his opponent lands 3 and one rocks him, by rules youre supposed to give that round to mayweather becuase of the landed shots. same thing with shields and miller, miller may have done more damage during the fight but shields dominated him on the ground, just cuz you dont land a submission or that doesnt mean youre not dominating him. Miller was the bigger fighter and a natural 185 pounder meaning he dropped weight to make the 185 cut but shields had to put weight on to make it so by the fight miller had around a 10-20 pound advantage and if he couldnt get up then he's just a bitch.

and did i ever say rogers wasnt done? i said give him a few more seconds and if you fucking watched he blocked 1of the 4 shots(knowingly or not) and only 1 of the other 3 slightly landed. forbid if that was someone like couture or lesnar people would be crying the stoppage was early

EnterTamed

Reaction score
plus cung le returns next month and after his tune up fight shields vs le will be huge, plus no one figured in that miller was damn good at bjj as well and secured wrist control, but shields was working and apparently big john mccarthy thought he was trying to advance and he knows much more about being in the ring than anyone on this board combined and has the only accredited mma referee school

Wordlife

Miller is such a tool, especially his gay entrance gimmick and his hair and his goofy ass smile... I wish he would've gotten TKO'ed instead of in a stupid ass bullshit ground game war with Shields. It was boring, but the outcome still proved to be worth it :D

ajs

Reaction score
I'm gonna get alot of crap for this but here it goes......FEDOR is OVER RATED & all HYPE!!! Look @ Crocop & Kimbo. Fedor was offered the highest contract in U.F.C. history.Over $30,000,000 + ....Then he wanted a percentage of P.P.V. buys. I belive that he knows a Randy Couture , Brock Lesner & some of the other top 5- U.F.C. heavyweights could beat him! Until he fights in the U.F.C. he's nothing! I'm not taking anything away from him.To be considered the best in the world he needs to fight a Randy Couture or Brock Lesner or any of the other top 5 Heavyweights in the U.F.C. Actually to be considered the best in the world ,he needs to be the U.F.C. Heavyweight World Champion.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Fedor is great, just he sorta pussied out by not signing with the UFC, to take on some huge names. Still though, Pride did prove a lot.