• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! discussion thread

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Don't get why WWE seems to think that Barrett should be used to help get heels over as faces. Did it with Zeke and seems like they wanna do it with Sheamus.

This feud between Sheamus/Barrett already has a different feel than Barrett/Jackson. Their matches at least have the chance to be good anyways.

Other things I liked were Bryan looking great on the mic(working with Cole helped), Kane's hilarious backstage promo and the main event was a great follow up to last week.

Overall, a very good show with a different approach they have had lately. New things are developing besides Christian/Orton of course.

Dale

Super Moderator
Yet to watch the main event but some good stuff on this SmackDown.

Really good Bryan/Tyson match and good stuff from Wade on commentary. Glad Punk has been lobbying for Tyson, such a good midcarder if nothing else. Like Bryan's new music aswell.

Nattie/AJ was actually an enjoyable Divas match and they really did something good in the limited time they had. Nice heel turn for Nattie aswell and AJ sold it really well. Interested to see what interaction Nattie & Beth have in the future. Maybe the division has some life left in it yet.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I can already tell that the booking for SmackDown! has gotten completely shook up and probably won't even settle down until after SummerSlam. The undercard stuff will hopefully all fall into place.

PHX

Legacy Member
I mean the guy is good in the ring and all but you can clearly tell it is a different Sin Cara. Hopefully they run a storyline where it comes out he was pretending to be him and the real Sin Cara feuds with him.

Dale

Super Moderator
That Sin Cara fake was terrible, did they just decide that because he had the same skin colour he would pass as a lookalike because everything else wasn't even close. Still got to watch the second half of the show though.

PHX

Legacy Member
Can't believe Orton/Khali was the main event. I mean the match wasn't totally shit cause of Orton but still they were just plain lazy with this show and hopefully after Summerslam they start doing something that doesn't come off half assed like they did with Christian's big announcement being that he was gonna sue the WWE.

PHX

Legacy Member
Would really like to see a Cody/Orton feud. Kinda losing interest in Orton though they need to do more with the viper character.

Dale

Super Moderator
Not a bad SmackDown in the end.

Gabriel seriously needs some new music. The one he's got at the minute is so generic. The 450 in this match was awesome though considering how far Tyson away was.

Del Rio vs D Bryan I thought was a great match. Really competetive and despite Cole's act of putting down Bryan being stale, thought he ended it well by saying ADR was lucky to leave as the winner. Nice Daniel Bryan chants throughout aswell.

Divas match was ok. I really can't take to AJ at all though, her size coming up against literally anyone is just so unbelievable. Kinda enjoyed Alicia and Nattie as a team though.

Good Battle Royal aswell. Kind of obvious Henry was going to win and had Orton have not just won the belt, I wouldn't have been against a Henry title run as he's been pretty awesome since going on a tear. THATS FEAR THAT I SMELL.

PHX

Legacy Member
Henry was awesome in that battle royal. The most entertaining one guy has been in a battle royal on T.V in a while. Beating down people who got eliminated and dominating inside as well. But looks like instead of being built up to be brought up and to be brought down to put over Sheamus or something looks like it will be to put over Orton.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Bookah calling Nattie and Fox, Salt and Crack Black Pepper :lmao

[video=youtube;b2oDUgTRekk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2oDUgTRekk[/video]