• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! discussion thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Not the best of SmackDown's this week. The 6man was going alright until the ref botched the ending, which didn't really give any final build to Jackson/Wade. Christian/Sheamus was just weird all around. If there is actually a legitimate chance of Orton not being able to compete because of the concussion, why would you NOT put Sheamus in the match and worst of all, why would they punt him out of nowhere to take him off of TV? Truly strange.

Thought Sheamus/Christian was fun for however many minutes it got. Odd finish but I liked it and the heel vs. heel scenario was weird but the crowd weren't barracking for either so whatever.

I can't wait for Cap. Punishment for no other than the fact those Obama dream segments will be over. God they're awful.

PHX

Legacy Member
Their entrance was somewhat interesting. Seems like at least they are somewhat gave a damn about on Smackdown.

PHX

Legacy Member
I feel kinda dumb for not knowing SD was gonna be in AZ until I read the spoilers for the show, lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Even though of course that guy had something soft to land on that still probably was scary as hell to be thrown like that.