• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! discussion thread

Kingslayer

Jericho needs to return at WM and help Punk beat Orton. I ties in perfectly with the storyline they have going, plus fuck Orton.

AF.

I thought of that too, having Chris Jericho and CM Punk as a faction/tag team of sorts. Also sets up a face turn for Jericho, but gives them something to do. Randy Orton could team with Evan Bourne, because Punk put him on the shelf too (I think).

SAIYANS

Perfect scenario for me is that Jericho costs Orton the match. Then Orton goes to attack, but the punted Nexus members intervenes, and just when Punk/Y2J/Nexus have him ...... "I Walk Alone Through This Pit Of Danger!" hits over the PA. Dave makes his triumphant return to the company and Jericho/Punk escape and watch at the top of the ramp as Evolution destroys Nexus completely.

PHX

Legacy Member
That kind of defeats the purpose of why they had Orton take them out in the first place even if it is them coming out after the match is over.

SAIYANS

Those rookies sure can recover fast from them punts.
Mason would be back after 3 weeks basically, Otunga in 4, Mike in 5, and Husky in 6.

I can't think of the quickest return from a punt though to match the timeline.

SAL

I think you're all going to be supremely let down by the Punk/Orton match at WM. If anyone intervenes that would be realistic and fit a storyline, it would be Ted Dibiase joining Punk and getting revenge on Orton.