Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

They are repeating the same thing year and year again, I'm totally bored of the game at the moment; left it about 2 months ago because it sucks so hard.

They should try something innovative and unique.

the dark knight

forgot to ask this months ago...has anyone of you made cena tap? hard/legend difficulty? i busted his body in hell in a cell in every way possible. i tried finishers with his damage all red......HE STILL DOESNT TAP. i havent played the game in a weeks...ill try again later tonight.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Saul Silver from Pineapple Express

[YT]cqEUstsd4vY[/YT]

[YT]kIluWkMhTxw[/YT]

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Since this thread is bumped, I'll tell you about my sweet MITB match. I was playing as myself and I had a few other CAWs in the match (Shelton, Santino, Rhino, Christian, and RVD). At some point in the match Rhino sets a ladder up in the bottom left corner (not propped in the corner, but climbable). It stayed there for a while and then Santino sets a ladder under the case and starts climbing. He's on red so he was slow. I tried to climb the ladder, but for some reason it made me climb the other ladder. So I thought "what the hell, I'll just jump off and hit him with a diving spear." Well, right before I jumped Shelton started climbing the same ladder as Santino, and then Rhino pushed it over as I jumped (Shelton just fell backwards). I'm sure you all see this coming......as Santino was falling off the ladder, I SPEARED HIM IN MID AIR!!! Or at least it looked like I did. He got right back up and I was knocked out, but it looked like I speared him. Lol. I was flipping out though.

J

Some sweet shit. I just picked up this game a few days ago cuase I just bout my new 360 a month ago. Pretty good game, but the whole new controls system just annoys me. They change it way to often. Hopefully they don't pull that shit again this year.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I once had a MITB that went 1 hour and 30 mins...full of chair shots and people getting knocked out by ladders and falling off...in the end...well I lost cause I got speared and then like Edge stood there as Matt Hardy got the win I was like what the hell man.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I once had a MITB that went 1 hour and 30 mins...full of chair shots and people getting knocked out by ladders and falling off...in the end...well I lost cause I got speared and then like Edge stood there as Matt Hardy got the win I was like what the hell man.

Yea MITB can be tough but it is so fun.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thats the truth...

I love playing MITB Matches...I usely have it all CAW's sometimes I'm the only CAW...

But its like having everyone in the ring and all that and fighting...I just think they need to add more moves to do from the top of the ladder...have it where u can choice beetween say 5 moves...cause I wanna do the power bomb one off the ladder that would be sweet.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
What i usually do is just wait till everyone is fighting someone and i try to sneak up the ladder lol. Doing moves off the ladder is pretty cool. I like setting up a table on the outside then then jump off the ladder from inside the ring.

J

I miss the old games where you could sit a table on the announcers table and then jump off a ladder that was set in the ring. That stuff was pretty dang crazy.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Discuss Friday Night Smackdown in this thread.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I liked the entrance of MVP and Low Ki together, too bad he's not around anymore.