Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

If you really want to go ahead but if i were you i'd buy 07 again.

John

07 would be well better if it had MVP, Michelle McCool, JTG and shad to spice up the divisions.

LKP

I got SD vs raw 08 for ps2 and its ok like. Ive bought an x box and got SD VS raw 07 thats is also ok but i feel outdated with 07 on xbox so i want 08 for x box. Can anyone tell me apart from graphics what is the difference on ps2 and xbox 360 version of sd vs raw 08?

the dark knight

Hell no it got so boring so fast.
fuck yes. never thought i'd get bored of it so fast. still better than last year's..
I got SD vs raw 08 for ps2 and its ok like. Ive bought an x box and got SD VS raw 07 thats is also ok but i feel outdated with 07 on xbox so i want 08 for x box. Can anyone tell me apart from graphics what is the difference on ps2 and xbox 360 version of sd vs raw 08?
ps2 got nothing.
ps3 got the FPS view for the entrance
x360 got custom entrance themes...i think.

CenaMark54

So I just got this game. I know I'm a little late.

Just got a few questions;

1. How do you chnage your focus from one opponent to the other?

2. Why does my tag partner always come in and break up the pin when I call him in to take out the other guy?

3. So my first fued in 24/7 mode is a number one contenders slot. I beat HBK at backlash to become number one contender, yet I get thrown in a midcard feud over some movie role? Whats up with that?

I'm sure Ill have some more later..Only been playing a few hours.

Reaction score
So I just got this game. I know I'm a little late.

Just got a few questions;

1. How do you chnage your focus from one opponent to the other?

2. Why does my tag partner always come in and break up the pin when I call him in to take out the other guy?

3. So my first fued in 24/7 mode is a number one contenders slot. I beat HBK at backlash to become number one contender, yet I get thrown in a midcard feud over some movie role? Whats up with that?

I'm sure Ill have some more later..Only been playing a few hours.

1. Actually this was one of the big problems in SVR 08, You can't manually change focus. :cry:

2. Never noticed that, Maybe its a glitch or something like that. One reason why SVR 08 sucks. .

3. Never really got into the whole 24/7 mode thing. I found it boring after 4 months into it.

The Rated R CMStar

Cenamark, get prepared to stupid feuds because it will be a while before you actually become the Number One Contender and enter a feud with the champ.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

you can become champion at vengeance, if you have unlocked mick foley

John

isnt it strange when you simulate the royal rumble you always win, every time. always! very strange. then you loose at wrestlemania, damnit.

LKP

Ive cleared it all as a superstar on gm mode but ive defended and won titles at the 4 ppvs summerslam s.series rumble and wm. And it still shows ive not done it. How do i do it? Ive not lost at anyof these events and have always won or defended my title. I got ps2 version.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

Press the other direction. I can't remember what direction you press for what you do, but say if you press up, press down instead.

isnt it strange when you simulate the royal rumble you always win, every time. always! very strange. then you loose at wrestlemania, damnit.

I've never won the RR from a sim, and I've simmed about 8 or 9 times....maybe more.

LKP

Ive just completed it all all arenas unlocked(wow) lol. And vince thats it? Cmon i didnt bust my ass off for just that :(.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I cant get Vince, cause it says that I need to defend the WWE or World Title at wm, and I always lose my title due to Vince's little stupid ass scene with Stephanie, and them sending Teddy to vacation. I won at every show, and I dont defend the title at Mania...whats up with that?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I cant get Vince, cause it says that I need to defend the WWE or World Title at wm, and I always lose my title due to Vince's little stupid ass scene with Stephanie, and them sending Teddy to vacation. I won at every show, and I dont defend the title at Mania...whats up with that?

I got the same problem and its very annoying. I won the royal rumble and at wrestlemania i wont the elimination chamber. It says to unlock vince you have to win OR defend your title successfully. I did that by winning the chamber for the title so what gives?