• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! discussion thread

TheAnswer

Who did you guys use to win the Royal Rumble as the #1 Entry? I tried Taker, Cena, and Michaels.

Cena got me the farthest, I was down to the final 5.

Switchy

I've tried with Khali (I thought it'd get me far but it didn't), 'Taker and HHH and I got furthest with 'Taker (I think I was the 6th or 7th last person) but it takes the piss 'cause when I was playing against my bro I entered first and won with HBK, it may have been my bro eliminating some people too or just my bad luck but it sure to hell pissed me off all the same.

Dylanfsd

Is there any way to unlock Tommy Dreamer in GM mode? I want him on my ECW roster but it seems quite impossible... :( I remember last year you could unlock alternate GM's, so is it possible?

Evil Austin

in my opinion this game sucked compared to the other games in the past.

they rushed this one on the market and it totally stunk. in my opinion feel free to have your own but after three days i did not want to turn it on anymore.

CT Styles

Yes I know, that why I said, last game you could unlock alternate GM's.

^^ Could you? how do you do that.

and IMO I would love for them to release like a WWE RAW 1996 edition or something. Where its the same graphics and stuff but set in 96 or some other time.

Nancy Di Loreto

Who did you guys use to win the Royal Rumble as the #1 Entry? I tried Taker, Cena, and Michaels.

Cena got me the farthest, I was down to the final 5.

Dude, you must suck some serious ass. I beat it with Khali, and then again with Michaels. Just use someone like Khali or someone with the Power, and just strong irish whip whoever so they're hanging. Then eliminate, and run to the middle of the ring...

Switchy

It depends, from what I've seen everyone has a different opinion of the game and you prolly will too. I'd rent it first and buy it if you like it.

Nancy Di Loreto

The appeal of this game is in its graphics. A lot of the moves have been redone, the wrestlers look better. Another good point is the High-flyer abilities, even though for some reason someone like CM Punk can't pull off a plancha...